My First Beat Post

drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
I'm now starting to get back into music after a several year absense, which is really a shame. But in the process, I put this together the other night and wanted to share it with you all. Didn't have to do much to it, so I'm not flexing any chops on here, but did really enjoy making it. (Feedback is appreciated)East Harlem Voices And, I know we just did a best post recently, but post more if you have them!

Comments

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    i like it. whats the sample? really nice feel to it. i'd change the drums though, those are kinda played out

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

Nice shit Drewn.

Keep 'em coming

http://www.myspace.com/baptmanandrobin

Bapt

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I'm now starting to get back into music after a several year absense, which is really a shame. But in the process, I put this together the other night and wanted to share it with you all. Didn't have to do much to it, so I'm not flexing any chops on here, but did really enjoy making it. (Feedback is appreciated)

East Harlem Voices

And, I know we just did a best post recently, but post more if you have them!

It's got a real good feeling in it. Especially when the chorus comes in. I like it. Keep making music!

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    i like this, man.

goodo jobo!

• This is very pretty, D--just the kinda stuff I would expect from the creator of "Sweetness is my Weakness."

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    I'm now starting to get back into music after a several year absense, which is really a shame. But in the process, I put this together the other night and wanted to share it with you all. Didn't have to do much to it, so I'm not flexing any chops on here, but did really enjoy making it. (Feedback is appreciated)

East Harlem Voices

And, I know we just did a best post recently, but post more if you have them!

It's got a real good feeling in it. Especially when the chorus comes in. I like it. Keep making music!

cosign.. just keep doing what youre doing!

• good stuff
    sounds like dounutt jaydilla

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

I like it drewn. A great uplifting dentiment attached to it and flows perfectly

keep it up!

• eetzeetz 53 Posts
    maybe i've been listening to Fishscale too much, but I would like to hear Ghostface running some lines over this beat. Very cool.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    drewn,

smooth as silk man.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    THANKS FOR THE LOVE, YA'LL.

I'm gonna keep making music and sharing the better ones with you.

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    Whoa! Drew got beats?... I'm at work so I cant hear it but when I get home!... what are you using? computer wise?... I got an mpc for sale!

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    Stellar... these are the soulful types I enjoy the most. Nice work. Watcha using?