::::2000!!::: +conservative golden era fetishes

mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
Post #2000.[/b]It's been a fun couple years killing time at home and work here on the Strut.I got love for all of yall...even if you don't share my "conservative golden era fetishes". The Big Dudes makin' real world moves are a true inspiration. Everyone's finds blow me away. I appreciate a lot of the humor on here and of course all the Following in tradition, I'll try to give back a little...here are some of the graemlins I've collected...[/b]random SS images...[/b]^The Yahts.here are some avatars up for grabs...[/b] (shouts to Kenny @ the Video Crates blog -RIP-, and Kore321)here are a couple new graemlins I've created...[/b]and finally, here is a mix I recently released that will be featured in my friend's graffiti movie ("Wright Side Up")...[/b]tracklisting:1. RUSH - Tom Sawyer2. Stanley Turrentine - Hope That We Can Be Together Soon3. Linda Clifford - Never Gonna Stop4. Donny Hathaway - Little Ghetto Boy5. Tavares - Bad Times6. Patrice Rushen - Remind Me7. Commodores - Cebu8. Jimmy McGriff - Tapioca9. Quincy Jones - Along Came Betty10. Bob James - Storm King11. Alan Parsons Project - A Dream Within A Dream12. Ronnie Laws - Fever13. Love Unlimited Orchestra - Midnight Groove14. Ohio Players - Pride and Vanity15. Blue Mitchell - Delilah16. Jimmy McGriff - Back on Track17. Sylvia Striplin - You Can't Turn Me Away18. Grover Washingon, Jr. - Hydra19. Hamilton Bohannon - Save Their Souls20. Gwen McCrae - Rockin' Chair21. Kraftwerk - Man Machine22. Jimmy Spicer - Dollar Bill YallMordecai - Wright Side Up Soundtrack mix (mp3) Hope yall enjoy!I've got some more mixes coming out soon, so look out for those when they are ready.Shouts to everyone, especially Raj and the moderators for keepin this ship afloat.peace

Comments