FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
Oh hell yes. See ya!

Comments

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    fuck that fool

• fuck that fool

This makes me laugh...Definition of Terd.

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    Burn Sugar Land Burn.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    Burn Sugar Land Burn.

hahahahaha!!!!! retire in disgrace, bitch!!!!!!!!

• good riddance!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Burn Sugarland Burn.

YESSIR!

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    This is a very big deal. The MAN has to step down cause he is gonna lose. Reminds me of 1994 when Tom Foley lost his seat. Bring it on batches.

• I dunno, the Dems just lost their #1 boogie man. Who's going to take the weight?

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    shit, plenty to choose from

• LordNOLordNO 202 Posts

The dems don't have a fuckin clue. They're corrupt too. I say everybody who supported the Iraq war should go. Completely immoral, catastrophic for the future and world political standing, drains the economy, and if you looked at what the U.N. inspectors, stategic analysts were saying, everybody knew the whole thing was a lie, therefore, fuck em all....

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    he stepped down because he might lose..........

his FREEDOM

clanky clank, jail door is gonna shut him in
    nice spin attempt
    who pleaded guilty last week ?
    also
    no more sugarland, he will "officaly" move to alexandria va
    good time to move south

don't worry, the abranoff stank is all over the gop
    if the dems had a clue
    they could work it

• no more sugarland, he will "officaly" move to alexandria va

Is it Alexandria or Arlington? A friend told me he thought it was Arlington....would be interesting to have Delay as a neighbor so that I may heckle him

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    YEAH!!!

America Sucks

ALL of our elected officials are crooked and belong in jail

Go America!!!

My kid wants to be James Traficant when he grows up!!

YEAH!!

Gimme an "A"......Gimme an "M"

There is something perverse about people on the left and right celebrating the downfall of their "enemies", when these are the people that run the country.

Kinda like wishing your Mother-In-Law would die.

Die America Die!!!

This Democrat/Republican tit for tat is killing the country.

We're all Neros, spinning records and arguing about which crook is more guilty while Rome sinks in the sludge .

And Delay is so friggin sleazy he made sure to smile in his mug shot because he knew when today came it would be plastered on every front page!

Only Kinky Friedman can save us now!!

Hooray for America!!

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    America doesn't suck so I wish you would stop saying that. It's leadership sucks. Republicans are more crooked than Dems. Dems do a better job fiscally and foreign policywise. (If you'd like to ask how I know that look at the interventon Clinton did in Kosovo).

As for enjoying our enemies suffering.... One of my fondest childhood memories is parading around the neighborhood in celebration after Nixon resigned. You are dreaming that liberals and conservatives are going to get along. The conflict shows a healthy political culture here. In other places, when people disagree they shoot at each other. But wanting everyone to get along is just a childish dream. Get real, get informed and get down.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

Hooray for America!!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    The conflict shows a healthy political culture here.

seriously asking:

how is having a choice of only two political parties healthy?

In other places, when people disagree they shoot at each other.

lol...but not in (North) America!

(Just because we shoot them on their soil, doesn't mean we're not shooting them!)

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

The dems don't have a fuckin clue. They're corrupt too. I say everybody who supported the Iraq war should go. Completely immoral, catastrophic for the future and world political standing, drains the economy, and if you looked at what the U.N. inspectors, stategic analysts were saying, everybody knew the whole thing was a lie, therefore, fuck em all....

Great 12th post !

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    YEAH!!!

America Sucks

Go America!!!

YEAH!!

There is something perverse about people on the left and right celebrating the downfall of their "enemies", when these are the people that run the country.

Die America Die!!!

We're all Neros, spinning records and arguing about which crook is more guilty while Rome sinks in the sludge .

And Delay is so friggin sleazy he made sure to smile in his mug shot because he knew when today came it would be plastered on every front page!

Hooray for America!!

I think celebrating corrupt politicians getting caught is as healthy as Mom's Apple Pie.

That sack of shit has been strong-arming his way through his entire career, nothing there to look up to.

I understand what you are saying, but people like the Hammer bring shame to America, so we should wish him our coldest regards as he heads to his kickback-padded nest and an ealy retirement. Fuck him AND James Trafficant and that assclown from Cali who got successfully prosecuted last year for taking millions in bribes. Every HS civics class should have to do a MANDATORY lesson on contemporary rule-breakers as examples of how NOT to do it. Maybe then we can get out of this morass the 2 parties have created, maybe in a generation or 2.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    America doesn't suck so I wish you would stop saying that. It's leadership sucks. Republicans are more crooked than Dems. Dems do a better job fiscally and foreign policywise. (If you'd like to ask how I know that look at the interventon Clinton did in Kosovo).

As for enjoying our enemies suffering.... One of my fondest childhood memories is parading around the neighborhood in celebration after Nixon resigned. You are dreaming that liberals and conservatives are going to get along. The conflict shows a healthy political culture here. In other places, when people disagree they shoot at each other. But wanting everyone to get along is just a childish dream. Get real, get informed and get down.

and get bent.

"Dems do a better job fiscally and foreign policywise," what planet are you transmitting from?

and get bent.

"Dems do a better job fiscally and foreign policywise," what planet are you transmitting from?

What country are you in currently where would you say Republicans are doing a better job fiscally? The White House can't waste money fast enough and their foreign policy is completely insane at this stage.

Oh yeah. Our economy is just totally in the shitter. I read about it in Newsweek.

• LordNOLordNO 202 Posts

I'm not a Democrat or a Republican. The differences in my opinion are negligible. I agree that American politics is locked in a regression of partisan-fighting, but it's partially cause the Democrats, thanks to Bill Clintons centrist model, aren't different enough to offer a biting critique. there's no debate, if there's no debate nothings really happening. just my opinion.

• I think celebrating corrupt politicians getting caught is as healthy as Mom's Apple Pie.

That sack of shit has been strong-arming his way through his entire career, nothing there to look up to.

I understand what you are saying, but people like the Hammer bring shame to America[/b], so we should wish him our coldest regards as he heads to his kickback-padded nest and an ealy retirement. Fuck him AND James Trafficant and that assclown from Cali who got successfully prosecuted last year for taking millions in bribes. Every HS civics class should have to do a MANDATORY lesson on contemporary rule-breakers as examples of how NOT to do it. Maybe then we can get out of this morass the 2 parties have created, maybe in a generation or 2.

Oh yeah. Our economy is just totally in the shitter. I read about it in Newsweek.

I didn't say it was in the shitter, but it will be when we have to cover these record deficeits that the Republicans are saddling us with. And yeah, back in the mid to late the 90s (Clinton era), I think our economy was much healthier, in large part thanks to Dems.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

and get bent.

Bill Clinton: Balanced budget leading to budget surplus; lots of overseas goodwill and a watchful eye on terrorism

George Bush: The biggest defecit in history, requiring the raising of the debt ceiling; greatly diminished alliances, atrocious "war on terror"

If you want to make the argument that Clinton's economic accomplishments are in part due to having to deal with a Republican Congress rather than single-party rule, I'm listening. But with Republicans currently in charge of everything and the aforementioned financial woes, you can hardly make the case for Republican fiscal sanity.

If you want to make the argument that Clinton's economic accomplishments are in part due to having to deal with a Republican Congress rather than single-party rule, I'm listening. But with Republicans currently in charge of everything and the aforementioned financial woes, you can hardly make the case for Republican fiscal sanity.

Thank you.

I didn't say it was in the shitter, but it will be when we have to cover these record deficeits that the Republicans are saddling us with. And yeah, back in the mid to late the 90s (Clinton era), I think our economy was much healthier, in large part thanks to Dems.

i believe it was the republicans when they took over congress who rammed the budget down Clintons throat that woke up the economy.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    YEAH!!!

America Sucks

Go America!!!

YEAH!!

Die America Die!!!

Hooray for America!!

Rockadelic:

You are totally awesome when you talk about records (or nearly everything else, for that matter), but you are not very good at arguing politics. Seeing posts like this makes me embarassed for you.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

i believe it was the republicans when they took over congress who rammed the budget down Clintons throat that woke up the economy.

If you believe that's true, then why is the economy not doing even better now with that pesky Democrat out of the way and Republicans able to pursue their financial policy full-throttle? Not only has that not happened, the financial picture has gotten worse.