DOC DELAY ::: Portland. OR ::: 4/15/06

DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
edited April 2006 in Announcements
Setting off the NW Tour in Portland:whole slew of soulstrut follios gonna be in attendance. Asprin, Rubbish Visual, Just Alice, Twoply. Portland, rep your town. Tattoos, Coffee, Bread Pudding and all that.

Comments

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    how could i forget... Strippers!!

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    last time we were there, this "Dancer" kicked over this dudes beer on his lap and called him a "douchebag!"

• the only time i was there was with twoply and pbwolf and the girl was dancing to some art-official-intelligence-era de la soul song and mouthing all the words. i couldn't tell if that was hot or not. but as a strip club experience, i give it a C. tommy's and safari club are also weird during the afternoon, but i guess any strip club is.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    last time we were there, this "Dancer" kicked over this dudes beer on his lap and called him a "douchebag!"

I seem to remember you having something to do with that situation too.

We got a couple new spots to take y'all to.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

the only time i was there was with twoply and pbwolf and the girl was dancing to some art-official-intelligence-era de la soul song and mouthing all the words. i couldn't tell if that was hot or not. but as a strip club experience, i give it a C. tommy's and safari club are also weird during the afternoon, but i guess any strip club is.

um...

Tom, that flyer is dope man. Wish I could get up there to check you out.
    Have fun dude.

I heart PTown

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    AHHHHH FUCK!

i'm so scatterbrained right now.

the XV night will be on FRIDAY the 14th. please pardon my blooper.