I TOUCHED THIS TRITON

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited April 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
dudes, my main shit stain ugly #2 supersexi wiggly ear brother is selling his korg triton if anyone is interested plaese to holler at me. here's the details straight from the horses mouf. It's about 5 years old, never gigged with it,VG/excellent condition. Takes up too much space, Inever use it, and I need the $$$. Thanks again.Korg Triton SpecificationsType: Sampler/ Workstation/ keyboard/Synthesis Type: Digital Analog Accoustic simulationPCM, DSP, Physical Modeling, Analog with 32 MB of ROMPolyphony:Max: 68Typical in use:Multi-timbral (number of parts): 18Oscillators per Voice :Min : 1Max : 2Controllers :Effects :Number of FX units : 7Number of different effects : 102Drum Section :Number of Drum Kits : 24Number of Drum sounds :Keyboard :Number of Keys : 61Can send on 16 simultaneous MIDI channelsResponds to : velocity, after-touchSounds can be split by : velocity, keyboardMemory :Patches : 512Performances : 512Inputs and Outputs :Number of Audio Outs (excluding Phones) : 6Number of Audio Ins : 3Number of MIDI Outs (excluding Thru) : 1Number of MIDI Ins : 1Upgrade Options : 2 PCM expansion boards, 1 SCSIconnector, MOSS DSP Synt board.Sampler Memory :Standard : 16 mbMaximum : 64 mb Sampling Rates :Minimum : 48kHz 16 bitsMaximum : 48kHz 16 bits Features : scsi interfaceSequencer Memory :Number of Notes : 200000Number of Patterns : 100Number of songs : 200 Cool features :Touch View display, HD floppy drive, ribboncontroller.[/b]i dont know what any of this shit means but i do know that if you press the keys sounds will miraculously come out of it oh and pharrel uses a korg triton or so ive heard and you all really need to sound more like pharrel. i heard dude was a poser on the skateboards, no? anyways them ice cream shoes are fucken ugly. and not ugly in the good way. psi touched it which has increased the value threefold.

Comments

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    shit. fuck. apparently the soft gentle touch of shig isnt worth what it used to be.

my dude said he'll drop it down to $1200. he also told me not to mention that i touched his triton.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Does it look like this?

- spidey

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    Does it look like this?

- spidey

im asking right now. it does look like that, but then i dont know shit about them so it all looks the same to me. but hold up a second...