SF's Poor Man's Record Sale

jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
edited April 2006 in Announcements
Its that time again! Im looking for new sellers that want to bring one, two, three or four boxes of LPs, 12s, and/or 45s to the next record sale. im shooting for:April 15th, 10a-1porApril 29th, 10a-1pLast time Sureshot brought a few crates of $1 records and still cleared a $100 (until he bought stuff for himself...) So money can be made and records can be had.Holler at me on the PM if interested in selling.

Comments

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    if anyones interested in selling please let me know. you can PM me or if youre a lurker please email me at:

[email]vinylarc@hotmail.com[/email]

the next date for the sale (unless its raining) is:

April 29th, 10a-1p

always a good time. tons of records. hella strutters and folk off the street. see you then.

bumpshop

this saturday. sellers so far:

Jesse/kidinquisitive
    Matt/chuck huss
    Greg Belson/ummm... Belson? the UKster turned American.
    ??/this could be YOU!

• bumpshop

Jesse/kidinquisitive
    Matt/chuck huss
    ??/this could be YOU!

Comon' fellas. Indiana45s might even make an appearance if he isn't too busy at the flea markets.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    Its that time again! Im looking for new sellers that want to bring one, two, three or four boxes of LPs, 12s, and/or 45s to the next record sale. im shooting for:

April 15th, 10a-1p

or

April 29th, 10a-1p

Last time Sureshot brought a few crates of $1 records and still cleared a $100 (until he bought stuff for himself...) So money can be made and records can be had.

Holler at me on the PM if interested in selling.

Sureshot Huh? Good to see he's made some friends in SF, but remember when he left Seattle he had almost none... Take it from a former friend who wishes him nothing but the best...

bumpshop

Jesse/kidinquisitive
    Matt/chuck huss
    ??/this could be YOU!

Comon' fellas. Indiana45s might even make an appearance if he isn't too busy at the flea markets.

dammit yoder now you gon' an scared these kids away mannnnn... you come into town, inhale all the rare, and fly those pieces back to NY. charlie and i thought we had gotten rid of you already! just so you know... gene the mailman has taken your place though he doesnt yuk it up like you do... and the mission flea market is no more.

• ... the mission flea market is no more.

i have 5 PMs asking me when this is.... so heres a bump... again.

is it true that no one looks at the announcements forum?

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    No people look at the forum, just not your posts.

JOOSTIN GET ME MY MANSHIP INFORMATION!

• Bump. See you guys tomorrow morning.