Main Source Breaking Atoms LP US OG

the_average_manthe_average_man 675 Posts
edited April 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Keep forgetting to get this, and I don't trust ebay for fear of boots.Can anyone help me out? Looking for an OG US first issue or Promo or bothcondition must be nice

Comments

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    Keep forgetting to get this, and I don't trust ebay for fear of boots.

Can anyone help me out? Looking for an OG US first issue or Promo or both

condition must be nice

I got you on this, hit me on MSN...

b

• novasolnovasol 204 Posts
    Telltale signs of Org -vs- reissue? Yeah I know the white inner lining thing... Others?

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    something about the bar code placement. Can't tell you exactly... my OG has it sideways on the back or some shit.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    Price Check?

I was offered $40 from average man, I thought it's still a $70-ish piece? Paycheck?

peace.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Price Check?

I was offered $40 from average man, I thought it's still a $70-ish piece? Paycheck?

peace.

Eh, it's really more like $60 at this point. There's a $60 buy-it-now on ebay that's not being hit, and copies have swung kind of wildly between 40 and 70. I think $60-75 is a top price too, not doing anyone any favors because at this point if you're patient you can get it for $40 or less online.

As with any hip-hop record, take the old value, knock 25% off at least, and you come to 2006. Sad days man. I just sold a slightly marked copy of Brand Nubian All For One LP for $20. You NEVER see that record. But there's just no demand anymore.

• Is there much demand for the Breaking Atoms promo 12" with "Live at the BBQ" and all that?

• fuck no, I'll do you a favour and send a self addressed mailer and you can send it to me....

Hey bev didn't I offer you $70-75 before you buggered off?

I just bought one without a sleeve for like $30-40. But like I was saying before I wanted a definite OG cos I could get a reissue or boot of any old bummer