Adicolor

BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
call me crazy, but these are kind of hot. What are your thoughts on Adicolor in general? Please to include sarcastic generalizations about soultrutters collective tastes in footwear. Also an argument about how deep certain individuals are/are not in the "sneaker game" would be much preffered. thanks, Bsides.

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I remember when AdiColor first dropped, and it wasn't hot then. Adidas is smart for moving into the home-customizing thang, but I cant fuck w/ the actual sneakers they have for blank canvases.

Time will tell if this shit catches on.

Oh yeah those joints above look like some Purple Rain Era Prince designed shits.

I'll be watchin' to see if cats gravitate to this line.

And nobody is sportin' Kobe's shoes.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

Oh yeah those joints above look like some 1999[/b] Era Prince designed shits.

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    Think that "eye" shoe stinks. Something unnerving about it.

Overall I think the new adicolor series is nothing to write home about. A lot of very uninteresting designs. The only dope shoes IMO are the Toy2R and Crooked Tongues.

I'm just Shell-toed out. Those blue joints are nice, but I just have a gut reaction to that shoe.

Sour old cat.

• !

Are these from the nike-id site or one of them there stores?

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    id never wear any of them shits but mr. cartoon got the vans syndicate game sewn.

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    can anybody id the cartoon character series/books that mr. happy was in? i remember those characters from my childhood but can put a name to it.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    can anybody id the cartoon character series/books that mr. happy was in? i remember those characters from my childhood but can put a name to it.

They were called Mister Books. Kind of hard to search for, don't know the author's name, but here's a pic with some:

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts

They were called Mister Books. Kind of hard to search for, don't know the author's name, but here's a pic with some:

Check out www.mrmen.com

• MJ hijack.....anyone know exactly which colorways of the Jordan IV are coming out in Sept? I know the white/red/black(the ones with 23 on the side)are...and I think those grey/green ones..but isnt another color(or two?) coming out as well?

• i made those on the nike id site and they took damn near 7 weeks to get here, but i really like em. i have yet to go to the store, maybe on my next trip to new york (if the dude can still get me in). anyone been there?

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    maybe on my next trip to new york (if the dude can still get me in). anyone been there?

tom delay and nate bizzo, as they've so eloquently flossed. They have colourways/materials unavailable on nikeid.com.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    MJ hijack.....anyone know exactly which colorways of the Jordan IV are coming out in Sept? I know the white/red/black(the ones with 23 on the side)are...and I think those grey/green ones..but isnt another color(or two?) coming out as well?

thats the jordan 5. And i think its out in december. The grey and green ones are ugly as hell though. The fire reds with the 23 are flames though. I think its a general release in december too.

the mars blackmon IV's are supposedly dropping sometime too.

• I copped these on ebay awhile back. Part of the 35th anniversary Shelltoe thing. 300 pairs made.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    MJ hijack.....anyone know exactly which colorways of the Jordan IV are coming out in Sept? I know the white/red/black(the ones with 23 on the side)are...and I think those grey/green ones..but isnt another color(or two?) coming out as well?

thats the jordan 5. And i think its out in december. The grey and green ones are ugly as hell though. The fire reds with the 23 are flames though. I think its a general release in december too.

Are the regular black ones coming out?

If not does anyone know where I can get some?

My favorite sneakers ever.

jordan related...I'm diggin these.

• dhrupickdhrupick 21 Posts
    check out this pair i just picked up.

futura designed them. i am going to get my name stiched in them so i don't forget that they're mine.

word up, do you homie. hope that works for you

• the mars blackmon IV's are supposedly dropping sometime too.

whats the story with this? I havent heard anything about them.

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    check out this pair i just picked up.

futura designed them. i am going to get my name stiched in them so i don't forget that they're mine.
    Is that dried vomit??

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

regular black IV's? Yeah, pretty soon i think. THey are kinda plain though. June i heard, unless they get pused back again.

regular black IV's? Yeah, pretty soon i think. THey are kinda plain though. June i heard, unless they get pused back again.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    hey batmon,
    i finally got those creative recreation plaid types.

thanks for posting the pics and making aware of them...goes great with my plaid hats

• I'll be watchin' to see if cats gravitate to this line.

And nobody is sportin' Kobe's shoes.

• jordan related...I'm diggin these.