MUZIKLUVER8 EBAY

youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
does anybody know who this seller is. i bought a few records off em' and it always has "ken sport" tagged on all the record labels? just wondering. stein. .

Comments

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    i bought some libraries off a dude with the ebay name Andrew Hepburn that had Ken Sport on the label too.

• REMODEREMODE 91 Posts
    that seller sucks.I won Ian Carr's Roots and some library records and he said they were stolen.then I see him selling the same library records later.shady

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    from soulman WOB:

"9) KEN SPORT: (beat tape)
    My muthafuckin' man Ken the Original Shogun Assasin got some new shit too. Boy, does he! But the highlight is DEFINITELY when Mr. Sport starts cuttin' up The Bee Gees' "Love You Inside And Out"! WHAT? Ohmygod! Keep rockin' that shit, Ken."

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    The seller is (I'm assuming heavy) Asian guy outta NYC. He's been kicked off a few times before under other seller names, dunno why. The only problem I've had with him is email response time/brevity/english and thin packaging. Dude sells tight records tho.
    Peace
    T.N.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    I bought an Eddie Drennon LP off that dude with the same "ken sport"/"KS" markings--I was kinda wondering as well.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    The seller is (I'm assuming heavy) Asian guy outta NYC.

WOW! I WONDER IF IT'S KEN SPORT!

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Ken sport with the annoying lazer noise all over the break tapes

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    The seller is (I'm assuming heavy) Asian guy outta NYC.

WOW! I WONDER IF IT'S KEN SPORT!

That's what I'M saying! Is this a joke or do you guys really not know who Ken Sport is?

Herm

P.S. is it too early for this:

SALMA HAYEK! SALMA HAYEK! SALMA HAYEK!

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    Met him at A-1 like 5 years ago...really a good music lover.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's him, lol. We was talking about Euro heat.Checking out his auctions, i found this : JE SUIS TIMIDE-VLADIMIR COSMA. I wouldn't be surprised if it was him just because if that record. Asian loves Euro heat...

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    no. . .this is not a joke. the only thing i know about ken sport is that he tags on records. stein. . .

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts

Ken is a true master...Bobbito used to sell his tapes in his basement. He was the only dude beside Soulman with bangin tapes. Ken's digging skills was high when a lot of people was just startin'. He was a master at finding moddy loops. Can't front on that too.

• SpinatraSpinatra 39 Posts
    yep same here, bought a Roy Ayers record from him a couple of years ago (under a different ID) and it had 'Ken Sport' written on one side in black marker, kinda bboy and the handstyle wasn't bad so I didn't bring it up with him...always wondered if it was from Ken Sport himself?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

I've heard that this seller is "Ken Sport" too.. not that I really care. I have always tried to avoid this seller because (a) private feedback is mad shady and (b)he has been kicked off eBay a few times under different names. I finally bit the bullet and won an album off them awhile a go and don't plan on going back. I felt like I was treated like the enemy the whole time instead of being a valued customer.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I've heard that this seller is "Ken Sport" too.. not that I really care. I have always tried to avoid this seller because (a) private feedback is mad shady and (b)he has been kicked off eBay a few times under different names. I finally bit the bullet and won an album off them awhile a go and don't plan on going back. I felt like I was treated like the enemy the whole time instead of being a valued customer.

How the fuck is it that dudes with bad feedback can make it "private" and switch usernames and shit??? I'm bitter about this because the one time I ever got screwed this was what the seller had done... obviously kept screwing people and changed names... why is it ebay lets sellers get away with so much bullshit???

• ehuffmanehuffman 302 Posts
    bought off him years ago and shit was alright, other than he doesnt say that there is shit written all over the labels and jacket.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    ooops, I thought this was about "sports ken"...

• DJ_WubWubDJ_WubWub 874 Posts
    He is a bit dodgy I won an lp off him and then thought I would buy a couple of more to save on shipping to Australia. I won all with the lowest bids possible and he told me he wouldn't combine shipping costs for them as the auctions finished a few days apart he wanted to charge me US$30 freight for 3 lps that were about $7 each. This was just a ploy to be able to resell them again and it worked.