jeannette lee apreciation.

SoulmanSoulman 66 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
damn i know most of ya;ll probably dont know who she is but im right now watching her on espn..... she is this FINE ass asian pool champion (thats billiards). hon is sooooo serious looks like she will tie youre ass up oil you down fuck your big toe then whip you and leave you there ass naked all weekend!!!! then you get found on monday tied up and gagged with a butt plug up youre ass and a love mesasge sticky-noted to your forehead. this chick is NO JOKE!!! long as she leaves the butt plug out of it i would LOVE to cut that severely. she got a nice cue stick game too who knows what im talkin about? holla THE BLACK WIDOW mang

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Yeah,

U gotta find a pic w/ her wearin' the all-black outfit.

Ill raise you one Lee and drop a Wie...................

• SoulmanSoulman 66 Posts
    Yeah,

U gotta find a pic w/ her wearin' the all-black outfit.

i agree with you but the ones i found had her mean muggin a lil too much. still HOTTTT though. looks like the kinda chick that will just turn around and spit on you while she rides you reverse cowgirl

Ill raise you one Lee and drop a Wie...................

yes i agree holeheartedly AGAIN but shes like 14 yrs old right??? i didnt want to mention her and have people here think im a pervert or something

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

"You Break"

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    i assumed you meant the chick from Public Image Ltd...

• coldcutscoldcuts 388 Posts
    I've had a crush on her for awhile. I always catch her on ESPN. Hot!

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    I've had a crush on her for awhile. I always catch her on ESPN. Hot!

She can play with my balls ANYTIME!

• jazzman21jazzman21 287 Posts
    Ah! "the black widow", yeah I've been watching her for a while now on espn. She'a great pool player and hard as nails. She never gets rattled, fine as hell 2.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Ah! "the black widow", yeah I've been watching her for a while now on espn. She'a great pool player and hard as nails. She never gets rattled, fine as hell 2.

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    i assumed you meant the chick from Public Image Ltd...

Sadly, co-sign...

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    I assumed we were talking about

• is she pool or golf player?????