Help me out.

CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
So all of my usual ways to waste time just are not doing it for me and I really don't have anything to do work wise, but I do have to sit here for two more hours and pretend that I am working. Its like 78 degrees outside and I all I can think about is going home and throwing on some tunes and cracking a beer. I could just look at the weather channel web page and sniff whiteout, but I did that yesterday and it just gave me a headache. Any suggestions?

Comments

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    Its like 78 degrees outside and I all I can think about is going home and throwing on some tunes

PS- I have to work til 9 tonight.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    Its like 78 degrees outside and I all I can think about is going home and throwing on some tunes

PS- I have to work til 9 tonight.

Wow, dude that sucks.

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    i skipped class, am chill with the window wide open, listening to some music, haven't cracked a beer yet though

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    i skipped class, am chill with the window wide open, listening to some music, haven't cracked a beer yet though

Do it now or your soft.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    mix it up a little bro. huff the compressed air computer duster shit and surf the weather channel. whole different vibe.

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    aight, i'm playing poker too, bad for the bankroll to get tanked, let me see if i even have any beer in the fridge....(i cant be considered soft!!!)