FRIDAY PARTY PATROL (NRR)

mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
JEAH!

(puttin' that bling tutorial to good use, thx Karlito)

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    "North Korean children play a shooting game with a toy gun aiming at a portrait of U.S. President George W. Bush at Namjun kindergarten in Shinwiju, Pyongan-Budo, North Korea. The photo was released by Korean Central PAP Agency (KCPA) on May 9, 2005. A senior Chinese diplomat accused the Bush administration of undermining efforts to revive negotiations with North Korea and said there was 'no solid evidence' that Pyongyang was preparing to test a nuclear weapon, The PAP Times reported on May 13, 2005. Photo by PARGONP"

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    (puttin' that bling tutorial to good use, thx Karlito)
    you forgot to put the little shines on key areas.

d'oh

now I feel like this (from a recent post at (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/theblog/):

"Warhol and Irving Blum

Liz Taylor by Andy Warhol

Bumped into Irving Blum last week at Elaine Sturtevant's art opening and dinner. Irving's Andy Warhol painting of Liz Taylor was coming up for sale at the art auctions. Somehow I had never photograhed Irving so we decided to rectify that. He dropped by after the sale in good spirits as the Warhol had gone for 12.2 million the night before.

Irving was the first art dealer to ever show Warhol back in 1962 with Andy's Soup Can paintings. He recalled meeting Andy when he was painting the Marilyn Monroe series and Andy said, "Take one". So Irving put one large painting under his arm and then Warhol said, "take another, you should have two". He tried to carry both but they were just too bulky so he said, "thanks Andy but I think one is just fine". Irving then said to me, "You know, I left 6.5 million on the floor that day"."

"You know, I left 6.5 million on the floor that day"

x infinity to the infinity power

HAPPY FRIDAY, FANIES!

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    THIS is the best picture I have seen in MONTHS!

Y'ALL WANT THIS PARTY STARTED QUICKLY, RIGHT?

SET IT OFF

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Y'ALL WANT THIS PARTY STARTED QUICKLY, RIGHT?

SET IT OFF

Ok foll, I'm crackin' open a bottle of this tonight......

JEAHHH!!!

that's what I am talking about Chan!

• ShingalingShingaling 877 Posts