RECORD KARMA NON BELIEVERS

JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
You do realize that record karma existence does not depend on what you believe in, right?I mean, the Earth didn't flat itself to adapt to what people believe was the TRUTH. The TRUTH was there, just waiting to be discovered.Being there a 50 % chance that record karma is real, why risk it?Don't toss records. Don't do wrong to records. Don't laugh at records. Love your Mantovani's the same way you love your free jazz raers. All of the above works for lizard people too. Yes.

Comments

• generiquegenerique 625 Posts
    I will not have my records played on something less than this:

I'm teaching my children the joys of noise free records too:

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

Don't toss records. Don't do wrong to records. Don't laugh at records. Love your Mantovani's the same way you love your free jazz raers.

From the record-god to your ear right? If record karma exists (which I believe to be the case) then it could just as easily be about setting old records free, stacking 5 on a turntable, celebrating their comedic covers, and being wary of the record devil disguised as a free jazz terd.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    What is the nature of Karma?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    What about headphone Karma???

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    What is the nature of Karma?

In Buddhist teaching, the law of karma, says only this: `for every event that occurs, there will follow another event whose existence was caused by the first, and this second event will be pleasant or unpleasant according as its cause was skillful or unskillful.' A skillful event is one that is not accompanied by craving, resistance or delusions; an unskillful event is one that is accompanied by any one of those things. (Events are not skillful in themselves, but are so called only in virtue of the mental events that occur with them.)

Therefore, the law of Karma teaches that responsibility for unskillful actions is born by the person who commits them.

What about headphone Karma???

She'll have a negative headphone karma account, right? Look at how stretched that headphone is... hurts my eyes.

They know I can't move a finger and I want to just sit here and be quiet just in case they suspect me. They're probably watching me. Well, let them. Let them see what kind of a person I am. I'm not even going to pile those records. I hope they are watching... they'll see. They'll see and they'll know, and they'll say, "Why, she wouldn't even pile records..."