Indy Spots (Final Four Related)

kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
Headin' to the Final Four this weekend, and gonna spend a weekend in Indy...I lived there for a couple summers, so I know some of the spots that used to be there, (one spot near broadripple; that new hip-hop place where Danja Russ worked...) but, can I get any love on the Indy Digging? Maybe, the directions to Billy Ball or Spider Harrison's house? For real...I got nothing but time tomorrow afternoon before friends and family get to town, so where should I go. Don't need any "Beautiful Day," 45s for a $.25; just a competant used section would be nice.

Comments

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    Missing Link has moved a couple times over the past 10 years...it's on College now near 62nd in Broad Ripple. There's another spot in Broad Ripple but it's pretty pricey. I've had the best luck in Indy hitting up the Half Price Bookseses...there are a couple up on 82nd/86th.

• Just make sure you wear purple and gold, homie!!

GEAUX TIGERS!!

GEAUX TIGERS!!

Gene, we're running neck and neck in the Ironfeet Ballers pool...I've gotta go against anything you're rooting for, Nothing personal...

I'll probably just cheer for history and G. Mason.

GEAUX TIGERS!!

Gene, we're running neck and neck in the Ironfeet Ballers pool...I've gotta go against anything you're rooting for, Nothing personal...

Naw, I'm done. You got it. I can't win anymore points since UConn lost. I actually picked UT to beat LSU in my bracket. I just thought beating Duke and THEN beating UT would be too tough.

I'm just playin tho......have a good time bro!

• Missing Link has moved a couple times over the past 10 years...it's on College now near 62nd in Broad Ripple. There's another spot in Broad Ripple but it's pretty pricey. I've had the best luck in Indy hitting up the Half Price Bookseses...there are a couple up on 82nd/86th.

I'll be up near 86th visting Grandma, so I'll swing by. My mom's place is right near butler/broadripple, so i'll def. head back to Missing Link (that's the name of that place!) and maybe check the other. Thanks for the info.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    yeah missing link

then theres Funhouse on 54th

and indy cd & vinyl
    http://www.indycdandvinyl.com/
    (this is the spot on broad ripple)

then theres luna, vibe, thrifts

if you have time for a couple, missing link and funhouse are where you want to check out. ive found some decent pick ups in the basement at ML.

GEAUX TIGERS!!

Naw, I'm done. You got it. I can't win anymore points since UConn lost. I actually picked UT to beat LSU in my bracket. I just thought beating Duke and THEN beating UT would be too tough.

I'm just playin tho......have a good time bro!

Yeah, UConn knocked me out as well...And, we both had the Duke-LSU game, and then UT winning. only way I can swing any points is if UCLA wins, which I had. Long shot...looks like my mom and sister will be seeing an all SEC final (I'm holding down the Semis).