If You Are In Austin This Weekend.....

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
Stop by and see me.....I don't bite, am actually a fairly nice guy....and will have 600 LP's that have NEVER been to a Show before......Friday and saturday they will ALL be $8.00 each/3 for $20.00 and Five Bucks a pop on Sunday......below is just a small sample that I honestly just picked out at random.....

Comments

• tuneuptuneup 586 Posts
    just sent you a PM....

• Options
    Find me that African record Jay got there with you! Plaese.

k.

• I'll be lookin for you Rich.

All you guys that are sellin should post your table #s here so that SS buyers can make sure to hit up yr stands, since I know y'all will be sellin the BEST and CHEAPEST stuff.

Also, just throwing this out there.....if cats wanted to do an "official" SS dinner at Hoover's on Friday, we/I could call over there and see if we could get them to reserve that little side room or something. Could easily fit 20-30 in there. Just a thought.

• nrichnrich 932 Posts

All you guys that are sellin should post your table #s here so that SS buyers can make sure to hit up yr stands, since I know y'all will be sellin the BEST and CHEAPEST stuff.

Coolhands, myself and Pointman will be packing heat
    at table #188, close by the food bar[/b]

I will have plenty of soul/jazz/funk/odd ball LPs[/b]] for good prices which have never seen the light of day before.

I will also have a ton of mint promo 12"s: Boogie, Disco, Modern Soul, Electro & a small smattering of no-wave[/b] all at affordable prices...
    these are typically underrepresented at the show, so be sure to swing by here.

Dave will also have great soul/jazz/funk nonsense as usual & Pointman will undoubtably bring heat too in the lp and 45 form, so do not miss us.
    Be sure to stop by and say hello!

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Do any of y'all regularly put records on consigment at Antone's?

• IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts
    Word! I'll have a CD for all Strutters I meet as well!! Hit me up I'll be the dude doing push ups!

• "plaese to come to my house, ask for milk to drink, and drop off $700 again."

if you read this please, chant for my good fortune[/b]

many things for sale.

kashmere lps
    cal green trippin'
    harold johnson on revue
    to name a few. plus more sealed wall madness.

plus about 4 boxes of mid range($10-$40) goodies

and 6-10 boxes of jazz, rock, and soul for $4, $5, and $6.

• not regularly. end of an ear has a much better consignment set up for sellers.

make sure all strutters come by and say hi. we'll have a couple of SS stickers up so you won't miss us.

• not regularly. end of an ear has a much better consignment set up for sellers.

make sure all strutters come by and say hi. we'll have a couple of SS stickers up so you won't miss us.

I've seen so much new stuff at EoaE lately, I knew you had to have some stuff up in there.

That's a great store. Please support so it doesn't go away.

• IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts

Coolhands, myself and Pointman will be packing heat
    at table #188, close by the food bar[/b]

I will have plenty of soul/jazz/funk/odd ball LPs[/b]] for good prices which have never seen the light of day before.

I will also have a ton of mint promo 12"s: Boogie, Disco, Modern Soul, Electro & a small smattering of no-wave[/b] all at affordable prices...
    these are typically underrepresented at the show, so be sure to swing by here.

Dave will also have great soul/jazz/funk nonsense as usual & Pointman will undoubtably bring heat too in the lp and 45 form, so do not miss us.
    Be sure to stop by and say hello!

Right Oh! I'll come by is there a secret handshake I should know about? Will all yall be rockin your SS Shirts??? Will you talk to guys buying records in Speedos???? Will you still talk to me if I rock the THONG???....

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I'll be set up at #264[/b] .....chances are I'll be out digging and my daughter will be at the table....be kind SS'ers.

• I'll be there (annex 7??) near the customer entrance, not sure what table. I'll prolly be rockin' a painter's cap, gonna have a bunch of weirdness Psych to Rap to Italo/Boogie to Private Xian terd...hit me up!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    I'll be set up at #264[/b] .....chances are I'll be out digging and my daughter will be at the table....be kind SS'ers.

I'm imagining Ironfeet talking to your daughter in his thong speedo right now haha.

• hobo_dhobo_d 331 Posts
    not regularly. end of an ear has a much better consignment set up for sellers.

cosign on that

i just dropped off a good bit of 45s and latin lps

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts

"plaese to come to my house, ask for milk to drink, and drop off $700 again."

if you read this please, chant for my good fortune[/b]

That shit was so awesome. I need a fanny pack too.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    i'll be renegade in the parking lot in the morning.

i will graciously and gratefully drop off two or three boxes at Tim-coffinjoe's table, not sure what # but he's generally by the back entrance on early day.

bring some very nice soul/jazz/latin/reggae/12"s/oddball.
    i honor secret handshakes.