DANIEL

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
hey man. i always thought your name was really lame. i mean, for a dude that is mildly funny and wildly intelligent, i thought you could figure out something better than faux_rillz. i mean, its like dizzy_bull. funniest dude ever. but kinda weak on the play on words decibel thing. i mean it dont mean you guys dont rule. i just think those names lack creativity.anyways, i was looking at the new 443 magazine which is this glossy free mag on LA. anyways, they had a burton snowboards ad for fake snakeskin snowboard bags or something and it read faux reals. which i thought maybe natebizzo subconsciously came up with this campaign. i mean, im not knocking anyone for biting cuz its the 21st century and everythings already been done. but to rehash that poor play on words is questionable. thoughts?psi just wanted an excuse to use your xian name, dogg. pssDaniel is travelling tonight on a plane I can see the red tail lights heading for Spain Oh and I can see Daniel waving goodbye God it looks like Daniel, must be the clouds in my eyes They say Spain is pretty though I've never been Well Daniel says it's the best place that he's ever seen Oh and he should know, he's been there enough Lord I miss Daniel, oh I miss him so much Daniel my brother you are older than me Do you still feel the pain of the scars that won't heal Your eyes have died but you see more than I Daniel you're a star in the face of the sky Daniel is travelling tonight on a plane I can see the red tail lights heading for Spain Oh and I can see Daniel waving goodbye God it looks like Daniel, must be the clouds in my eyes Oh God it looks like Daniel, must be the clouds in my eyes

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Is this post about my lack of creativity or Bizzo's?

If I were to change my name now, I would be giving up all the accrued prestige associated with having made 8500+ posts.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

If I were to change my name now, I would be giving up all the accrued infamy and shame[/b] associated with having made 8500+ posts.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    the z displayz his connection to the streetz

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I would change my name in a heartbeat if I could.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    but then you would have to change your dj name too

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i wish i was still polish prince[/b]... but hey, i won't complain!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    My name is tempermental right now.

Guzzo is in peril

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I would change my name in a heartbeat if I could.

That's a shame. One of the better handles on soulstrut, without a doubt.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Speaking of changing DJ names... I'm taking suggestions. I get a lot of shit for it and always have to explain that it's because Ferrari is my mom's maiden name and she uses it as her music name too. It's getting annoying.

Forty Fivan would be cool as my name's Ivan and I play a lot of 45s, but it's kinda limiting. That's all I have so far... I'm not very creative.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I'm taking suggestions.

DJ RAMPANTE, you know, from the cavallino rampante

OK, I need a Big Mac and fries now. Hasta luego.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    i wanted an alias called for_real. but i'm totally out of email addresses.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    hey man. i always thought your name was really lame. i mean, for a dude that is mildly funny and wildly intelligent, i thought you could figure out something better than faux_rillz.

I don't know why, but I agree. I can totally see Barney saying things like "faux_rillz" if he would dedicate an episode to rap music.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Yeah, I wish I could change my name, but by now its too late.

If only I would have thought of "Trouser Lopez" a few years ago.