Can We Get Some More Posts About Jews?

NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central

Comments

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Jessica Alba is not a Jew.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    There's a restaurant in Toronto called "Juice for Life" and for too long whenever someone mentioned it I thought they were referring to some weird jews for jesus deal. serious.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    they recently changed their name to Fresh.

my friend did a tape 10+ yrs ago in the style of jerky boys where he called Jews for Jesus and pretended to be possessed. they performed an excorcism over the phone. and it worked!

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    they recently changed their name to Fresh.

my friend did a tape 10+ yrs ago in the style of jerky boys where he called Jews for Jesus and pretended to be possessed. they performed an excorcism over the phone. and it worked!

Do you have this? If so, it must be shared. I once had a drunken conversation with a jew for jesus at gypsy coop years ago. He called himself a messianic jew and tried to convert me. Guy was really invested in his faith, but kind of dim.

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    There is a town house across the street from where I live that is owned by the Jews for Jesus, I think three families live there. My daughter use to play with one of the families' daughters, her parents were beyond nice. they'd park their jews for jesus minivan right in front.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    i'll look for it tonight.