Erkin Koray

DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
I recently got "Elektronik T??rk??ler" and my face is officially melteded. Anyone have some more Koray or anything else similar? I need more Turkish rock in my life right now.

Comments

• progbeatzprogbeatz 451 Posts

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    That joint you used on Psycrunk sounded dope as hell. The Selda LP sounds pretty good too, I don't know if you heard that one.

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts

found this 3 hur el on a recordfair here in sweden for 4$! i dont really think its that similiar to erkin tho? atleast not from what ive heard, but then again, i havent heard that elektronik t??rk??ler lp.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    that record is really nasty. i also got this one here...

whats this about?

anyone have mp3s?

after seeing this list, i'm really intimidated diving into this genre...
    http://psychevanhetfolk.homestead.com/TURK.html

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts

i have always been curious on this one, theres mp3s on soulseek but only 2 or 3 tracks match the tracklist of the og.

the only manco lp i have is this one:

and i must say its pretty wack. exept for one really short loop that i sampled - and if anyone else tries to sample it ill stab em with my finnish knife.

have you heard mustafa okzent yet delay?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    nah dude...put me on. i'll holler via IM.

• exept for one really short loop that i sampled - and if anyone else tries to sample it - ill
    I'm on it right now!

have you heard mustafa okzent yet delay?

Are you talking about that heavy break that was featured on a new turkish compilation?

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    I got a couple Edip Akbayram 45s that are similar to Koray and Manco. Mogollar's good but heavier and less funkier than these. Great genre.

DJ Ferrari

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    After a long separation, she's finally come back into my life:

• Im thinking about going to Istanbul in may for a little vacation so if anyone has some titles to look for please let me know....

I really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Dress