Options

Paranoid?

edited March 2006 in Strut Central
Yup, Paranoia strut.At what point are you NUTS paranoid?? I mean ofcourse you can and cant trust people at times. Being watchful and analytical is smart. Overly analytical is not too good.One time a friend/acquaintence/person asked me to see my pocket knife while we were in my living room. Things had been fine before he arrived but shit started to feel heavy to me once he had been there awhile and leading up to the event it was downright awkward. When he asked me I was reluctant but played out the typical trusting standard. Once I gave him the knife, he sat down, opened it, checked out how sharp it was. As he looked up to find me slightly turned, to avoid connecting with his eyes, I demanded my knife back. Got it back and walked out...end of story.

Comments

• JazzsuckaJazzsucka 720 Posts
    weed gets me paranoid sometimes. I was heading home on the MUNI from jinx's place the other day, and the driver was driving like a crazy person, going to full speed and stops all the time, and as in SF the streets are a bit narrow and steep, so all these scenarios started going through my head, how my body would crash against the different parts of the bus if it was overturned.

At one point I just had to get out and wait for the next bus. I'm not even kidding, I just didn't feel safe with that guy in control of the vehicle.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    For awhile around 1998 I was in contact with the director of Rudy Ray Moore's AVENGING DISCO GODFATHER. One day he called me and accused me of spying on him for UNC because he was suing them for racial discrimination.

• Options
    Yeah the phone calls are weird. Once I got a call from someone in the hospital accusing me of foolin around with his chick. He also confessed that the floor of the hospital he was in was the mental ward.