Galactic Fractures-Guest DJ'd by RAJ!(from '02!)

pj4533pj4533 481 Posts
edited March 2006 in Announcements
Special throwback to 2002 guest dj set by Raj from a little website called SoulStrut.com. Maybe you've heard of it.Also, if anyone wants to GUEST DJ[/b] Galactic Fractures, shoot me a PM. If you are in the area, you can come to the studio, otherwise a recorded mix is perfect!Download show at www.galacticfractures.comPlaylist:Intro - "Sumie No Kuni E" - Sadistic Mika Band"Mean Greens" - 3rd Avenue Blues Band"Soul Foundation" - Sound Foundation"A Piece of Your Peace" - The Bar-Kays"Rock Dirge" - Sly Stone"The Rock" - Atomic Rooster"For What It's Worth" - Sergio Mendes and Brasil '66"Get this Thing Down" - Olympic Runners"Not Available" - Shuggie Otis"Jasper Country Man" - Bobbi Humphrey"Rockavibabe" - Victor Feldman"Stretching" - Art Blakey and the Jazz Messengers"Tauras Woman" - Carlos Garnett"In Fourth Way" - Masabumi Kikuchi Sextet"Mama Told Me Not to Come" - Horseheads Stage Band"Jays" - Kalaparusha"Greensleeves" - Jim Friedman"Keep Dreaming" - Stan Getz"The Harlem Buck Dance Strut" - Les McCann"Butterfly" - Henry ManciniInterlude - "To Fly or Not to Fly" - Benny Baily/Eberhard Weber "Dimension M" - Franck Dervieux "Jeremie" - Lee Gagnon "Black Night" - Eddy Driver "Funk Monkey" - Geoff & Trevor Bastow "Dance of the Dead" - John Williams "Beginnings" - Astrud Gilberto "Time of the Season" - Billy Vaughn "Volcano's Daughter" - Nelson Riddle Interlude - "Seeds of Papai" - Nirvanova "It's Instrumental to Be Free" - the 8th Day

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Ah.. those were the days!

• pj4533pj4533 481 Posts
    get at me if you wanna do an updated one!

-peeJ