"Inside Man"

motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
Just saw this movie yesterday. Highly recommended. It's produced by Spike Lee and I was skeptical at first that he could pull it off because this is a straight thriller, there is none of the heavy symbolism in each character that he's known for. Don't want to blow the story, but let's just say that there are plenty of funny moments and plot twists. Go see this movie.

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts
    I was thinking about going to see this. But I'm gonna go see "Thank you for not smoking" instead. Movie looks pretty good.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    The local paper said "smoking" was just ok. main gripe was that the movie had no point to it. everyone is screwed and there's nothing you can do about it.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts
    It's not so much as it has no point. It just looks like an amazing piece of satire.

Funny.. Most reviews I've read have been nothing but very positive. I'm looking forward to it.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    Just saw this movie yesterday. Highly recommended. It's produced by Spike Lee and I was skeptical at first that he could pull it off because this is a straight thriller, there is none of the heavy symbolism in each character that he's known for. Don't want to blow the story, but let's just say that there are plenty of funny moments and plot twists. Go see this movie.
    this is good to hear. i always felt that good, or bad spike's movies are always entertaining.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    GOOD MOVIE. Caught it yesterday and it's one of those that'll have you putting the pieces together on the way home from the theater. Traning Day meets Memento. Put your thinking caps on!