Gus Poole - Soul Revolutions/whatever its called

Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
edited March 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Hey yall, still looking for a copy of this. Plaese to PM.

Comments

• weren't you clowning this when I posted my copy?

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    weren't you clowning this when I posted my copy?

I never said I liked the record or that it was for my personal use. Now do you have one or not

• sorry, only got my personal copy, but I guess I'm more likely to find it out here than you are in NYC. I'll let you know if it ever pops up

PS I'm checking with guy tomorrow about the reflections LP. I'll PM you bout it when I know the deal

• Options
    I liked this LP and regret selling it a while back. It's singular "Soul Revolution".

K.

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts
    i found a sealed copy for 2 bucks a while back but didn't get it i always regret doing that. i mean two bucks shit.

i found a sealed copy for 2 bucks a while back but didn't get it i always regret doing that. i mean two bucks shit.

It doesn't, you know, look like a hot record or anything...

• Options

Hahaa. Killer cover and Dave aren't you into breaks, a West Coast head, and have been doing this for a while? Silly man.

K.

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts

Hahaa. Killer cover and Dave aren't you into breaks, a West Coast head, and have been doing this for a while? Silly man.

K.

first off it was like 10 years ago. i thought it was a gospel record. what the fuck did i know about shit in 96 ?!

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    dude, the title is "SOUL" revolution, and you thought it was gospel?? D'OH

dude, the title is "SOUL" revolution, and you thought it was gospel?? D'OH

Yeah, but in dave's defense it is a gospel record

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    yeah, im just fuckin around. who cares what happened 10 years ago. its in the past

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    your gangster past is behind you now.

• Deejay_OMDeejay_OM 695 Posts
    I have an extra....hollerate on the pm(s)