Mexico Digging

llmod1llmod1 317 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
Thinking of going back to Mexico this Summer. Went around 6 years ago and didn't get to do any digging, this time however I want to see what I can find.I seem to remember someone knew of some spots in Mexico city or knew some dealers to hook up with, anyone got any info? Also can anyone recommend any Mexican Heat to look out for?Thanks in advance!!

Comments

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    nope, no records in mexico.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    if i was goin to mexico, i wouldnt be lookin for records, i'd be lookin for senoritas suckin on a donkeys dick

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    if i was goin to mexico, i wouldnt be lookin for records, i'd be lookin for senoritas suckin on a donkeys dick
    maybe they're helping thier mothers out with the rent. you dumb fuck.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts

• JazoistJazoist 78 Posts
    A mexican friend of me is looking for th records by 'Los Colegiales', and 'Don enrique y su conjunto'. They have been comped I think. I gave up finding them. This is quite nice stuff.

• if i was goin to mexico, i wouldnt be lookin for records, i'd be suckin on a donkeys dick
    Ew.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts

Fucking ignorant.

• MoSSMoSS 458 Posts
    Go to the small markets and carry a record around and flash it. If I can pull records in Cancun, you sure as hell can pull records in Mexico City

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    And be warned: They paint donkeys up to look like zebras. So, if you are asked to pay extra to see a woman suck a zebra's dick, it's a trick.

have fun!

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts

• generiquegenerique 625 Posts
    Go to the small markets and carry a record around and flash it.

Exactly. Carrying a 45 saves you time explaining what you're looking for (even if you do speak the language ).

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    I know Thes has done some D.F. diggin'. Every city in Mexico has a tiangues or flea market one day, and sometimes even every day of the week. No matter where you go, you're bound to run into some records if you're there on the right day. I found some mint Fanias and rare psychedelic LPs in the middle of nowhere deep in the south west of Mexico

Dont worry about heat reccomendations, cuz as long as you're not buying from dealers, everything is gonna look new and cool to you. Just bring a record player and have at it!

• ...as someone who's leaving for the DF in 10 days: i'm listening

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    ...as someone who's leaving for the DF in 10 days: i'm listening

dudes, you know I collect this Mexican shit heavily,, please to holler if you get cool records to sell/trade. I will pay top $$$