I cant work my microwave... help plaese

DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
so you should be able to go back and for through the modes (abs/rel/int) using the f keys, but the mac only recognizes these for system commands (screen brightness) is there a way to change this?"take that shit to seratoscratch.com, son"

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

• I think you may have to use the 'fn' key, or shift/caps lock. I may be wrong though.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    ok, there you go. you have to hold down the fn key...what kind of shortcut is that???

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    ok, there you go. you have to hold down the fn key...what kind of shortcut is that???

It's a space saving feature.

To save real estate laptops double-up on key functions. You'll notice the function keys have two icons printed on them, for example: F5 and the volume up icon. The volume icon is white while the F5 is grey. Hitting F5 only initiates volume up. To use the grey icons you must also press the fn key.

• ok, there you go. you have to hold down the fn key...what kind of shortcut is that???

It's a space saving feature.

To save real estate laptops double-up on key functions. You'll notice the function keys have two icons printed on them, for example: F5 and the volume up icon. The volume icon is white while the F5 is grey. Hitting F5 only initiates volume up. To use the grey icons you must also press the fn key.

Knowledge dropped, even on Microwave threads!

Tom, I know very little about Macs, but I *think* you might be able to go into your setup screen and select an option that says something like "Caps Lock/Shift Cue." Try that.

And to save you a trip to the Serato forum, READ THE MANUAL (or just PM cashless).