I'm Playing Funk 45's Thurs. Nite

kidinquisitivekidinquisitive 1,627 Posts
edited March 2006 in Announcements
For folks in Oakland and environs, I just wanted to let you know I'll be spinning funk and soul 45s Thursday night at Eli's Mile High Club. I'm one of two guest DJ's for the ongoing Hip City Soul event. Here's the email that the promoter sends out:Hip City Soul Returns to Oakland @ Eli's Mile HighClub.Hip City SoulThursday March 23,@9:00Dj's Alec Paloa,Shante,Dr.Scott and special guestsJesse "Kid Inquisitive", and Jon Burchard spinning60's Northern Soul, Funk, R&B -Great dance floor, fullbar,outside patio,and best of all it's FREE, FREE, FREECome out and dance to your favorite soul tunes.Wanna hear what Hip City Soul sounds like? Check itout @......www.myspace.com/hipcitysoulclubSee Ya's There -Dr. ScottHip City SoulThursday March 23, 9:00 ~ 1:00Eli's Mile High Club3629 Martin Luther king Jr.(Near McArthur Bart)Oakland, CAwww.Oaklandmilehigh.com

Comments

• chungtechchungtech 290 Posts
    WE WILL SEE YOU THARR!!

• Good stuff. Now M*ch*ll* will have someone to talk to while I'm DJing.

• OneSoulOneSoul 206 Posts
    So how did this gig go Kid? Is it more of a Northern Soul Night with the scooter crowds or funk or both? About how many people are you pulling in?

-B-