Bellcity - Please read this

bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
Got an email from him a week or so ago saying he couldn't get on...what's the hell? Did I miss something?

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    He's been over at the waxidermy board. He says he can't log in here and was wondering if he was banned or something.

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    He's been over at the waxidermy board. He says he can't log in here and was wondering if he was banned or something.

if someone was in need of a banning it was not him, he made me a believer in record karma

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    No. He is not banned. See if he can get on at home. I wouldn't be suprised if his IT dept. at work blocked ss on the company router. A good way to test this is to visit ss through an anonymous web browsing service like The cloak (http://www.the-cloak.com/anonymous-surfing-home.html)

I say this because one of the guys at my work did the same to me!

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I wouldn't be suprised if his IT dept. at work blocked ss on the company router.

Damn - that's coldblooded!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i read this title and pictured him, at home, surrounded by his avatars.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Anyone who's having problems should first try logging out of the site, deleting all cookies, then log back in

I don't know if there's something bigger going on here, but the one time I had problems that solved it

• Come back Bellcity....

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    I HEART BELLCITY! FREE BELLCITY!

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

Yeah, WTF FREE BELLCITY and his various avatars.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

for real