CHICKENJOY! [JollibeeRelated]

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
that's right batches. theyre finally opening up a jollibee in my neighborhhod. and its about time cuz i miss me some mufukin jolly spaghetti with weiners and peach/mango pies, some fukin yumburgers, and balut-a-burgers!ok. just kidding about the balut-a-burgers but maybe i should do a lil R&D for jollibees. anyways, their breakfast is pretty good. sweet pork. yummmmmmm.ube shakes on me folls!!! what's new, family?!?

Comments

• Man, there is a Jollibee right by the house. Opened about a year ago but never went because Ironfeet told me not to go there. Any recommendations????

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    that's some solid advice. its an "acquired" taste meaning its great at 4am when youre so drunk it dont matter. but i really do like their breakfast, for fastfood stylee. sweet pork with egg and garlic rice. cant go wrong.

you can try this

which i think is their jolly spaghetti chickenjoy combo meal. actually, the chickenjoy is pretty good. the spaghetti thing is nasty if you ask me. its like honkified--PI'fied crappy spaghetti in like ketchup or something nasty with a lil cheese and some hot dog weiners thrown in for good measure. their yumburgers are a misnomer. the ube shakes are delicious and the peach/mango pies and the banana jackfruit pies [pictured above] are delicious and are the growed version of the "poptart".

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts

HAH! That's pretty dope. How'd they get the eyes to blink? That's a next level amusement park character costume right thurr.

SG

• Do you actually eat this?!

Do you actually eat this?!

you are, how they say, disconnected from the street vendors.

• you are, how they say, disconnected from the street vendors.

Maybe, haven't seen anything like that before! Haven't got it overseas

imagine a pilipino's idea of what shitty american fast food is like and you have jollibee. burgers are worse, pies are better, and the mascot is cuter.

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    yeah the pies are good but that spaghetti w/ ketchup and hot dogs is not cool.

im waiting for when Mitchells has there Ube ice cream in stock and i can get me a halo halo. perfect for those frigid san franciscan summer evenings.