My thoughts while watching MTV2

drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
Very seldomly do I find myself stuck on a channel just watching music vidoes, but I sat through several last night and here are my observations:That new Bubba Sparxxx "New Booty" track is atrocious, seriously one of the lamest songs/videos I've heard/seen in a good while. What's up with not even making the butts of the ladies bigger after they open the package? They just showed the same girls from different angles...weak. And The Ying-Yang Twins should be embarassed for having a cameo on it.Ghostface makes way better songs than he does music videos. (Back Like That feat. Ne-Yo) Ne-Yo's word switch in the chorus to "dood" definitely waters the track down, for me.That L.L. feat. J. Lo track is missing something even close to resembling a melody. Were they going for a different type of sound like one of these new sub-genres like snap? I have no idea. Is this what's hot in the clubs or something? Super dry. Not feeling it at all.E-40 & Keak is worth the hype.What other new vidoes are out there now that you've got an opinion about?

Comments

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    J. Lo can't do no wrong

• Everynow and then I catch myself saying "BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY EVERYWHERE" and I want it to stop.

I like how the dudes on The Shop were clowning him in that video, saying Bubba looked like Curly from the 3 Stooges.

or was it Uncle Fester?

I can fuck with the Clairmont Lounge tho

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Everynow and then I catch myself saying "BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY EVERYWHERE" and I want it to stop.