trades until April 1st

troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
edited March 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
upon which case, I'm trading these to stores in LA.As far as original pressingsImage hosting by Photobucket(Starting from top left,Zoo -- s/t (Mercury) French group that goes from funky to psychy all over this record. A real clean copy too. EXFreddie North -- magnetic north (Abet) Great southern soul with the tough "love to hate" In EX shapeSteve Grossman -- some shapes to come (PM) Progy Funky Jazz with the cut "zulu stomp" In EX shapeChampion Jack Dupree -- the heart of the blues is sound (BYG) French press of a legendary blues singer doin his thing with some british jazz cats. Ex shapeJoe Farrell -- upon this rock (CTI) you should know the deal on this VG+ shapeMike Maineri -- journey thru an electric tube (solid state) nice electric jazz lp with Jermy Steig on flute in VG+ shapeChristine McVie -- the legendary christine perfect album (sire) I think the second pressing of this with the cut "and thats saying alot" in VG++ shapeJacques Denjean and his orchestra -- the tough touch (polydor) german pressing sounds like a 60's french soundtrack with a groovin orchestra with bongos and dude playing hammond. In VG+ shapeAnd reissuesImage hosting by PhotobucketPM me your trade list if you're interested.

Comments

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    the zoo and steve grossman are on hold at the moment.
    The others are up for grabs

Zoo is gone.
    Steve Grossman is still on hold

• upon which case, I'm trading these to stores in LA.

You could always trade them to soulstrutters who want to smoke out and listen to raers with you too.

HOLLA

upon which case, I'm trading these to stores in LA.

You could always trade them to soulstrutters who want to smoke out and listen to raers with you too.

HOLLA

Whats up man?
    Yeah, I don't need no reason to congregate with fellow strutters, blaze up and listen to some raers. We need a LA strutter get together sometime real soon.

Zoo is gone.
    Steve Grossman is gone

Mike Mainieri is on hold