It's no Boscoe, but still...

Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
Nine Euros for the lot, listed under "Opera". I told the seller he could keep all but one. Can you geuss the LP?

Comments

• Options

Nine Euros for the lot, listed under "Opera". I told the seller he could keep all but one. Can you geuss the LP?

French seller? Be careful with tipping him off, I almost lost a purchase that way. Better to take the shipping hit, and absorb a couple "packers".

Dope score, k.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Be careful with tipping him off, I almost lost a purchase that way. Better to take the shipping hit, and absorb a couple "packers".

Same thing I was thinking... don't get so gassed off your own score that you lose it!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Can you geuss the LP?

"Cloches de Corneville" certainly looks like a banger...

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Can you geuss the LP?

Faux, when it arrives you can make me a trade offer. I'll need something big. What opera heatery do you have? Preferably, I'm looking for "Les Cloches 80's funk de Corneville". It's on the same label and has lot of slap bass with the arias. Frech collectros really dig it, but maybe you have a copy too?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    CULTIER, dood!!!!!!!!!!
    CULTIER!!!!!!!

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    slap bass with the arias

slap bass with the arias

You can keep your outsider folk and new age, the future of digging is funky opera!

Can you geuss the LP?

Faux, when it arrives you can make me a trade offer. I'll need something big. What opera heatery do you have? Preferably, I'm looking for "Les Cloches 80's funk de Corneville". It's on the same label and has lot of slap bass with the arias. Frech collectros really dig it, but maybe you have a copy too?

I happen to have a double of this grail:

Can you geuss the LP?

Oh man! That's incredibly generous of you. I coulnd't accept a trade like that from a friend, it wouldn't be cool. Still, I really appreciate the gesture. That Sergio LP is so raer and so good! Damn.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

Damn dude, you're balling out of control!!!!!!!!!

Seriously!

• djrdjr 511 Posts
    You can keep your outsider folk and new age, the future of digging is funky opera!

A few months ago folks would've been jumping on this as their location.

Seriously!

I--how do you say?--kick more game than soccer.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Chocolateliscous