Boobies revealed!! (BREAKFACE! pics related)

prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
Another fun night for the folks that made it. Good music, good vibes, and I got to touch boobies!!DJ Ferrari & Garcia VegaFerrari rocking itDelay and co-host Ty Gallishaw Mrs. & Mr. DelayNoixe, Devilish and Okadotrecord nerd zoom - Ferrari, Delay, beer wench, Mrs. Delay, Big SpliffNoixe, Ferrari, Delay, Big Spliff & Ms. S****Prof. Rockwell sportin the Trump hairdoBig thanks to Otis Funkmeyer for scoping the new spot, Ty Gallishaw for sharing his night, DJ Ferrari for gracing the tables and Megan from Zealous with the musical treats. Next Month: Deepstank.

Comments

• boobie pictures please!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I hope I'm not being out of line or obnoxious when
    I say "Damn, Delay - your wife is seriously gorgeous!"

• DJ ferrari's day job at Man City:

• lotuslandlotusland 740 Posts
    looks fun,
    definitely jealous, the nightlyfe in los angeles is

and you need a designated driver if you want to drink. unfortunately this doesn't stop many people (and they drive fat f*cking SUV'S the size of tanks)

this makes me wonder if a los angeles strutter night is even possible? are the strutters tight enough here to make it happen? could a good spot be located? i'd be down to help work it out if anyone is inerested. need a place to play deep dish and new digs.

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    Plez to check your PM's

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

DJ ferrari's day job at Man City:

I thought he looked familiar... Psycho got that heat. And Miker G & DJ Sven was a nice touch but I think that was the other DJ.

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    Man I had to dip at 12 because it was my best friend's birthday, but I had a good time while I was there, got to hear ferrari play some records, dude came correct. I dropped in again at about 4am, real faded, only to hear Rockwell playing reggaeton, gasolina to be precise! I'm pulling your card buddy! I had come back with a blunt but everyone was gone, oh well. Nice place though, gotta watch your coat.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    how did the cd sell?

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    The SF party was pretty chill - we had a good time (no pix though, sorry, I never remember to bring the camera with me) and the crowd was just right: not too thin, not too thick. I realized that it'd had been a long, long ass time since I had spun out. Unlike you fancy-schmancy NYC cats though, no Dildo???. Strictly vinyl, batches.

I wish I could have been out in NY though.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    how did the cd sell?
    whatup O, i copped that today from TTL on fairfax.
    look forward to giving it a listen.

about the LA breakface party...

• Man I had to dip at 12 because it was my best friend's birthday, but I had a good time while I was there, got to hear ferrari play some records, dude came correct. I dropped in again at about 4am, real faded, only to hear Rockwell playing reggaeton, gasolina to be precise! I'm pulling your card buddy! I had come back with a blunt but everyone was gone, oh well. Nice place though, gotta watch your coat.

Hey man the borinquas were in the house and harassing my ass. You missed the conversation about that song though:

Me: "I swear that reggaeton has got to be the worst music evar"
    Devilish: "Yeah, but unfortunately people want to hear what they know"
    Me: "That's why we're $9,000,000,000,000.00 in debt."

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    boobies?

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Well, back to the old day job... it was super fun to be a star in New York! I could totally live there except I was freezing my ass off. Awesome to meet all you guys at the show and Johnny Paycheck at the store. Good folks all around.

I got in pretty late Friday night and immediately met up with a bunch of gorgeous 6 foot tall ladies. We get the full VIP treatment at this super upscale club and get seated next to Tom Waits. I proceeded to drink all the alcohol they brought us because they were all drinking water to keep their figures or whatever. I was soooo wasted and overwhelmed that I couldn't commit to one and put the full court press on all of them. By the time one of the girls told me she collected 60s and 70s jazz records, I was too smashed to make a solid move. Way to go me

The show on Saturday was fun... thanks to those that came and big thanks to prof rockwell for hooking it up. I didn't get to all the records I was hoping to play because the DJ before me didn't understand that I was a DJ and was going on. I kept telling him and he kept giving me the head nod only to put on another record. Finally, he said, 'oh, you're DJing tonight?'. It was cool, I had quite the entourage going with all my friends and family there. My parents left before I went on because my 13 year old sister couldn't be in the bar any longer. She wanted to though, which is scary for an older brother. The model crowd only came for a little while because they were going to a Stereo party so I didn't get a chance to redeem myself from my antics the night before. I did convince one of them to buy your LP Oliver.

And Delay's girl was super cool. Totally down to earth. The kind that guys like us all dream of. Hold onto her, she's a keeper

So I don't know who that dude in the pictures is, but I get this guy a lot too...

Thanks again and hopefully I'll make it out to those parts again soon.

DJ Ferrari

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    looks fun,
    definitely jealous, the nightlyfe in los angeles is

and you need a designated driver if you want to drink. unfortunately this doesn't stop many people (and they drive fat f*cking SUV'S the size of tanks)

this makes me wonder if a los angeles strutter night is even possible? are the strutters tight enough here to make it happen? could a good spot be located? i'd be down to help work it out if anyone is inerested. need a place to play deep dish and new digs.

Nope. We dont go out in l.a. Its just not worth it.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    I'll be at the same spot this saturday. Let's do it again people.
    http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=619266&an=0&page=0#Post619266

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    dood, you look like jason lee and will clark's (sf giants 1st baseman, back in the day) lovechild.