Next Level Sidewalk Art (NRR) !!

catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
Woah this dude is good.look at his artwork:more at this site:http://www.rense.com/general67/street.htm

Comments

• tuneuptuneup 586 Posts
    damn..that's some amazing work....

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Its a shame hes a bit sold out but
    fucking incredible

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    i've seen a bunch of these...can someone vouch for their authenticity? it seems like the pictures are taken at the precise angle that would make them look 3dish, and if they were taken at a different angle they wouldnt look as impressive. i would like to see shots of these pics at the "not impressive" angles(they never have shots of those for some reason), just so i can be convinced they are real...cause some of them are retardedly outrageously good.

• JazoistJazoist 78 Posts
    That must be this amazing cola crate digger I've heard about.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    he has one at a bad angle on the website

no matter how you put it this shit is

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    I have to say that this perspectival thing is a little gimmicky and was accomplished with much greater effect by italian artists. It's nothing new, and judging from this guy's content he seems like kind of a douchebag. But hey, I'm not hating or anything.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    i've seen a bunch of these...can someone vouch for their authenticity? it seems like the pictures are taken at the precise angle that would make them look 3dish, and if they were taken at a different angle they wouldnt look as impressive. i would like to see shots of these pics at the "not impressive" angles(they never have shots of those for some reason), just so i can be convinced they are real...cause some of them are retardedly outrageously good.

Even with that being said, it is pretty impressive, it doesn't really matter that it only works from a certain angle, it still takes an incredible amount of artistic ability.

heres a couple more, the Batman one is a definite mind melter, though I couldn't help noticing how gay Robin looks in this depiction.

• 6fran506fran50 266 Posts

y'all are misunderstanding me, or im not communicating what i mean accurately...im not saying its less impressive, i'm saying that i would like to see the pictures from angles that dont pull off the effect just so i can appreciate that its real.

i guess it would be like wanting to look at blueprints of a dope structure, you appreciate it more.

that stuff could be photoshopped in 13 seconds or filters applied to make it look more better than it is, and i just want to see it from other perspectives. thats not asking too much? not on a doubting thomas tip, but if you could see the drawing from different angles, i think it would contribute to seeing the genius involved in manipulating the perspective.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    he has one at a bad angle on the website

Hi NDN

awesome, thanks...id like to see more and closer...though that one looks like it aint safe for the kids

that is ill, reminds me of that dude something "....sy" or something.

here's some of my photoshop after looking at that scratch cover too much

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• bobbydeebobbydee 849 Posts

that is ill, reminds me of that dude something "....sy" or something.

Did you mean Banksy?