Where's a good place to buy quality blank T-shirts

SouthCrackalackSouthCrackalack 3,853 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
to use for screenprinting? I am looking for bulk quality(thick)short sleeve t-shirts, sizes M-XXL. Not the thin ass see your nipples peeking through kind, not the kind that are cut all short and wide at the bottom, and not the sleeves are too short kind. No Emo/Indie rock fit either(American Apparel). I know many of you have had shirts printed up and probably know some good spots to look into. Shipping of course is a bitch, so reasonable s&h prices are a must. Thanks in advance for any leads.

Comments

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    american apparel or "stardust". i think they are a distributor. google them. fast and cheap, you can get AA, gilden, Fruit o da Loom, Haynes, etc, from them.

• american apparel or "stardust". i think they are a distributor. google them. fast and cheap, you can get AA, gilden, Fruit o da Loom, Haynes, etc, from them.

I looked up Stardust, but didnt find their site. I dont realy dig American Apparel's cuts/sizing. Arent they all tight and shit? I'm looking more for Hanes Beefy or Gilden 100% cotton,etc.

• www.ALPHASHIRT.COM best prices in the u.s. hands down. 100% cotton all name brand
    hanes beefy/ gildan/ etc. between $1-1.50 peace, stein. . .

• bet! i'm checking it out now. Hey Stein, I need to ask you a question, but you PMs are full. Hit me up!!