Get rappy with Morse Code and B-Cause

MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
edited May 2005 in Announcements
FRIDAY, May 13th Club 6 Presents : SFMC BATTLE #5 MC's:1.Subverse 2.Infinite 3.Dublin 4.Phaoah C 5.Megabusive 6.Uptown 7.Orukusaki 8.Wonway First Place:$200 cash prize + $100 in gear DJ's:SHORTKUT (Triplethreat/Beat Junkies Sound) B-CAUSE(4Onefunk) DELIVERY(Modus) MORSECODE(Audiophonik) SATVA(I.T.S./ The Breaks) KELSONE(Modus) HOSTED BY CONCEIT(Strangeface) This weekend in the bay mayne is skraight uuuuggggghhhhhhh!!!!!

Comments

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    consider those MCs lucky HIPPOPADODAMOOSE is out of town this weekend.

have fun dudes!!!

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    Is Subverse in a rap group called Dubphonics?

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    not sure, only dude I know is Mega, and he is that dude. Crazy as all hell, liable to do whatever whenever (ayo) but that's kinda what makes him...that dude. Interested to see some of these other ers do their thing. Really though, Shortkut? Oh hell yes.

• Is Subverse in a rap group called Dubphonics?

Yes, he came out here from Detroit I believe. Nice dude, has skills.

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts
    Serg and I will be there to get rappy. My money's on the reigning champ...

Should be a great battle, Dublin is dope -- he's won there before, Wonway won the regional HBO shit (what was that show called?) and Subverse is nothing to sneeze at either.

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts
    My bad, it was the Showtime battle that Wonway won, not HBO. I really liked Uptown. Is he the one who said something like "You're folding like origami"?

Great set, guys.

• Whaoh is that Ernest Borgnine djing in that Giants jersey again?

My bad, it was the Showtime battle that Wonway won, not HBO. I really liked Uptown. Is he the one who said something like "You're folding like origami"?

Great set, guys.

Whoa, sniper shots! Thanks Stef!

Ernest Borgnine and that homeless guy from 6th street ripped it!

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts

Great set, guys.

who knew the cast and crew of "Airwolf" was so nice on the record players? i see borgie and that white dude, uh, what's his name, Jan michael vincent aka stringfellow hawke!

hmmm...