BIG CHAN THIS IS FOR YOU!

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

What up Ironfeet! Glad to see I'm not the only one going BANANAS today! Great dances. Next time I'm drunk in SD you'll have to teach me some dope Pinoy dance steps. I think I saw that L Dula guy dancin' in the back of the video! Does L Dula still pop lock?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    ...back in kindergarten, i was known as "mista pop-a-lot".

• Ahh, I remember that party, it was either at the Senior Citizen Center or the game room in the Village.

What up Magic & Phil? You folls need to go have a Guinness!!!!!

• IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts
    What up Magic & Phil? You folls need to go have a Guinness!!!!!

I'll have an EGOT-Misteso that's Guinness & San Miguel for those who don't know!!! (Oh snap I just made that up, quick Copyright!) Dude LDULA was part of the Star City Poppers!

I'll have an EGOT-Misteso that's Guinness & San Miguel for those who don't know!!! (Oh snap I just made that up, quick Copyright!) Dude LDULA was part of the Star City Poppers!

Hey foll! Have some corned beef and cabbage with you chicken adobo and rice tonight and wash it down with one of your new drinks!!!!!!!

DUDE WIFEY IS HAS THE CORN BEEF IN THE OVEN AND I'M PICKIN UP DRINKS IN 5MIN!!!! AND HAVIN SOME CHOCLATE MEAT! YOU WISH YOU HAS SOME TOO!!!

DUDE WIFEY IS HAS THE CORN BEEF IN THE OVEN AND I'M PICKIN UP DRINKS IN 5MIN!!!! AND HAVIN SOME CHOCLATE MEAT! YOU WISH YOU HAS SOME TOO!!!

Dinuguan all day fool! LOL

Channing Your 100% Fobulous!!!! LOL For some reason I can smell that!!! LOL

Channing Your 100% Fobulous!!!! LOL For some reason I can smell that!!! LOL

You can smell it cause your mom got a pot of it on the stove foolio!!!!!!