a note to the drunks yelling outside my window

TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
please pace yourselves, I park my car around here and last year one of you fools busted my passenger's door mirror. btw, happy st pat's day! where's 1980beatz these days?

Comments

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I live right behind and overheard of a Penn frat house's backyard. I started having a little bit of fun with them last night yelling random sh*t out of the window, but tonight IT'S ON LIKE NO OTHER, FRATERNITY BROTHER!!!

• progbeatzprogbeatz 451 Posts
    I live right next to a 24 hr convenient store.When the bars close tonight it's gonna be Mookville over here.Somebody will get pennies thrown at their car tonite.Might be a good night to toss some eggs at the meatheads fighting in the parking lot too.

I live right next to a 24 hr convenient store.When the bars close tonight it's gonna be Mookville over here.Somebody will get pennies thrown at their car tonite.Might be a good night to toss some eggs at the meatheads fighting in the parking lot too.

I have so many unfresh eggs. And a bathroom window without a screen. Uh-oh.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

we're right near a 7/11. luckily they stop selling booze at 2am, taquitos are another story completely..

what's up drewn!?

• ladydayladyday 623 Posts
    St. Patricks Day = AMATEUR HOUR

what's up drewn!?

COOLIN' AND FOOLIN'!

I need to get back to Chicago.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    what's up drewn!?

COOLIN' AND FOOLIN'!

haven't you heard? the records are all gone..

what's up drewn!?

COOLIN' AND FOOLIN'!

That's OK, the fringes of my social network include the people who bought them all.

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    ughh, my girl just called that the bar on the corner on 2nd Ave has a line reaching half way down to 1rst Ave where we live, the noise is crazy, people drinking outside, there's puke on the street, and I'm sure dudes are smoking blunts in the park or playground. I'm all for Irish pride, but this sloppiness is just a disgrace.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    what's up drewn!?

COOLIN' AND FOOLIN'!

That's OK, the fringes of my social network include the people who bought them all.

dude, next time you're in town, plaese to call

And Nigel, its time to move from fratland (pronounced frat lind).

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    I'm all for Irish pride, but this sloppiness is just a disgrace.

dude, Irish people don't need any more pride. I used to live above 13 Irish girls that lived in a 2 bedroom apartment. Every day was St. Pattys day down there. BLARGIN ON THE BLARNEY STONE

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    what's up drewn!?

COOLIN' AND FOOLIN'!

haven't you heard? the records are all gone out of the treasure trove that is Groovin' High[/b].

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    A****w - git at me.

• generiquegenerique 625 Posts
    Might be a good night to toss some eggs at the meatheads fighting in the parking lot too.

I live in the red light district, Amsterdam. At some times this place is like a permanent stag party. The other night, a boat parked in the canal in front of my house and they had some professional audio equipment on board which they wanted the rest of the world to know, in the middle of the night. The scene looked like some hip hop clip with "hoes" and all. After asking to shut the fuck up several times I got really pissed and tossed an egg at the motherfuckers. I forgot I had played baseball for years and thus hit the owner of the yacht on the head. What happened next was kind of disturbing. The two guys besieged my house and tried to kick in the door for half an hour, SMSing friends to join them. The guy who got hit, and was seriously on some coke trip, shouted he would put a bullet through my head and through my girlfriend's too. The friends circled the house to look for a possible entrance. I could think of only one thing to do (calling the cops is a bad idea with this kind of peeps) so I pretended I filmed the whole thing with a cellphone (which I don't have, but I used my son's toy-phone) so the threads were on record. This worked 'cause they sailed away some minutes after. I received threads on my answering machine for a week and that was it (I hope).

So boys and girls: toss eggs as much as you want but not at a million dollar boat with coke dealers on it.