new hats...(NRR)

DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
Just got my boys, The Washington Nationals, 59-50 hat. how come they always have these retarded creases in the sides. Any tricks to make them go away fast? Figured I'd ask the fashionable soulstrut contingency (sp).

Comments

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Careful. The style police lurk in these parts. You might get called out as a "hipster" for wearing a decent hat.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    You talking about the crease from them being folded up in the box???? I think I know what your saying. Basically just have to wear them alot. Also, wearing a bandanna (SP?) to make the hat tight will help, still a pain.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    wearing a bandanna (SP?) to make the hat tight will help, still a pain.

if your white PLEEEEEAAAASE dont do this.

HA HA HA!!!!! Yes, that was a hat streaching tip and not a fashion tip!

HA HA HA!!!!! Yes, that was a hat streaching tip and not a fashion tip!

On a side note I went to work like this once cuz I had to do heavy labor and I didn't want to get a sweat ring on my hat.......I was told I looked "ghetto". WORD!

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    I never have a problem it always seems to go away in like a week or 2. And as for the bandana/doorag under that hat, I don't care what your skin color is it's really not so good a look. I mean isn't one of the joys of wearing a hat that you don't have to worry about keeping your hair perfect?

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    white dudes w/ dreads, cornrows, bandanas & big hats, doorags (w/ or w/o big hats) look RIDICULOUS!

everyone looks ridiculous in those damn big t-shirts down to the knees.

but this is a post all its own.

is this hat too big by your standards? I mean you can't have shit so tight you get a headache.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

you could pass for a SoCal beach dood!

white dudes w/ doorags look RIDICULOUS!

True, but that's an old hippie/rocker look so it is the one thing that isn't a "I wanna be a rapper look". It's more of a "I'm a rodie for Motorhead look"

you could pass for a SoCal beach dood!
    It's the palm tree...

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    is this hat too big by your standards? I mean you can't have shit so tight you get a headache.
    If your belly sticks out more than your pecks, a wifebeater is prolly not a good look. actually, a wife beater is NEVER a good look.

Dude, beaters aren't just for meatheads.