Can I Post My Label's Website Here??

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
Or do I have to pay for that???Nothing for sale there....just a documentation of 16 years of releases, images of all the LP's and you can listen to a cut off of each one.....Someone please lemme know if it's cool.

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Mucho Gracias

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    oh shit, some marshalltown band? ill have to keep a lookout for that

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    oh shit, some marshalltown band? ill have to keep a lookout for that

Good luck.....50 pressed.....$1K+....the OG cover has a black and white photo of a car stick shift.

• Is billy Miller a black dude by any chance? (i know this sounds liek a suspect question)

The reason I ask is a few years ago I was hanging out in a favorite used instrument store and this dude was trying to explain to me how he amplified his harpsichord to play stuff like "hendrix". he said he cut a few records but the aren't hardly known.

• So, are you out of all the releases on here? Or are some still available?

How come you never put Del Jones on the site? Is that through a different label?

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    wow! your site is awesome... i ilke that you can click on the record and get a bigger picture. crazy ass covers too..

all of thus looks beyond cool to me.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Rock, nice site, but you need to put a pic of that piece of art your mother gave you (action figure related) on the front page!

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    Rock, nice site, but you need to put a pic of that piece of art your mother gave you (action figure related) on the front page!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

I was not joking

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts

I was not joking