Write your own theme song to the tune of POPEYE

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
I'm Dizzy the Joker Man (ZING ZING!)I'm Dizzy the Joker Man (ZING ZING!)My ass you can kiss 'nI love Easy Listenin'I'm Dizzy the Joker Maaaaaaan! (ZING ZING!)I'll do a few more for other strutters....I'm Rape Donks the Music Snob (Tepid Tepid!)I'm Rape Donks the Music Snob (Tepid Tepid!)I really really hate youThats why I berate youI'm Rape Donks the Music Snoooooooob (Tepid Tepid!)___________________________________________I'm AP the Ebay King (bid bid!)I'm AP the Ebay King (bid bid!)Blood Shit New Age BonerMade me World's Richest StonerI'm AP the Ebay Kiiiiiiiiing (bid bid!)____________________________________________I'm Cashless and I heart the South (snap snap!)I'm Cashless and I heart the South (snap snap!)Don't compare my local experienceTo scenese from "Deliverence"I'm Cashless and I heart the South (snap snap!)____________________________________________OK, I have to go to lunch, so you guys will have to keep this going...

Comments

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    all i saw was the word popeye and i knew this was your thread dizzy...hahahaha

• all i saw was the word popeye and i knew this was your thread dizzy...hahahaha

This thread made me pull out the Chubb Rock 12" with the Popeye remix. So silly.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

I'm Cashless and I heart the South (snap snap!)

Don't compare my local experience
    To scenese from "Deliverence"

LMAO!!!

But I need a screwed and chopped version.

fuck, I misspelled "scenes". DOH!

I'm Grope the pissed of Kraut! (ghch ghch!)
    I'm Grope the pissed of Kraut! (ghch ghch!)

More Crate Dig, Less Hip Hop
    Hawykeye threads must stop

I'm Grope the pissed of Krauuuuuut! (ghch ghch!)

p.s. ghch is the best "german" sound I could come up with. Sorry.

I'm Ako the Boy Wonder (breaks breaks!)
    I'm Ako the Boy Wonder (breaks breaks!)

I live in the corn fields
    And still drive a Big Wheel

I'm Ako the Boy Wondeeeeeeeer (breaks breaks!)

Man, I can't beleive nobody joined in. I can't do this forever you know.

In fact, In the past few weeks I've noticed that some of my more genius posts have gone unnoticed!

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    you know, techincally, you owe me a song. and its my birthday tomorrow, my #1 wish is a popeye theme.