London Heathrow checking in

rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
Yo what's good in Terminal 4?I am up in this batch for 8 muhfuckin' hours waiting for my connecting flight right about now.The Indian shopgirls in Duty Free are stupid cute.Any digging spots here? Good vegan chinese spots? Strip clubs?Your boy is bored.

Comments

• Yo what's good in Terminal 4?

I am up in this batch for 8 muhfuckin' hours waiting for my connecting flight right about now.

The Indian shopgirls in Duty Free are stupid cute.

Any digging spots here? Good vegan chinese spots? Strip clubs?

Your boy is bored.

Dood if y're across the pond, how are you gonna watch episode two on Sunday??

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Nothing is good in Term 4.

8 hours?? Damn.. Take the tube into town and grab some grub! Though, it does take about 45-60 mins to get into town.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

8 hours?? Damn.. Take the tube into town and grab some grub! Though, it does take about 45-60 mins to get into town.

Flightlink is quicker no? I haven't lived in the UK since they opened it. Or get the Citylink bus to Oxford St Clements and go for some Indian food, maybe see some colleges and deer. It'll be quicker getting back to the airport tonight, against traffic see.

• Options
    Chat up the Duty-free girls.

K.

Flightlink is quicker no? I haven't lived in the UK since they opened it. Or get the Citylink bus to Oxford St Clements and go for some Indian food, maybe see some colleges and deer. It'll be quicker getting back to the airport tonight, against traffic see.

Yeah, link would be faster. I can't remember how much more it is tho. Yeah.. Some Indian food would be great. London has some quality places. I would hit soho and see what shops are still around. There use to be about 30 record shops all in a small radius. Not sure now how its like tho. And theres only a few that deal in used I think.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Yo what's good in Terminal 4?

I am up in this batch for 8 muhfuckin' hours waiting for my connecting flight right about now.

The Indian shopgirls in Duty Free are stupid cute.

Any digging spots here? Good vegan chinese spots? Strip clubs?

Your boy is bored.

Dood if y're across the pond, how are you gonna watch episode two on Sunday??

dood I'm saying.

I am really not feeling having to miss that.

I will avoid the spoiler threads until I can catch a rerun next week.

Chat up the Duty-free girls.

K.

I will attempt this.

Thought the one I'm hawking now is more like a booty-free girl.

Guess I'll hit the next gate and see whats good....

Yeah, link would be faster. I can't remember how much more it is tho. Yeah.. Some Indian food would be great. London has some quality places. I would hit soho and see what shops are still around. There use to be about 30 record shops all in a small radius. Not sure now how its like tho. And theres only a few that deal in used I think.

yeah that will all have to wait till I come through on the way home next week. then I'll have a full 24 hours. my homegirl is gonna take me to a J-Dilla tribute somewhere (Nottinghill Arts Club?).

This layover I'ma just have to wait out. We arrived late and once I cleared security, etc. the layover has really only turned out to be about 6 + hours. plus my homegirl is coming out early to get on the same flight so it'll all be good. we going international so it's best to be here early anyway...

aaaight I'm about to be out.

• DWGDWG 334 Posts
    Heathrow is wack, but possibly the best of a generally miserable selection of UK airports.
    Take the Heathrow Express train if you're feeling flush into Paddington and check out the West End for some digging.

Alternatively, find a bar in the airport, get horribly drunk with a cute girl and go to the Travel Inn nearby for some coital action.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    go fuck with the rentacops in duty free, its easy, just start taking pictures,

hit the champagne and oyster bar in the middle of the terminal,

steal books from WH SMITH,

check out the big screen tv, wait for eastenders to come on then change channels,

Check out the pretty young ladies in the burlington store,

hit the bar just behind the big screen tv, theres a bartender called Andy, hes good for a laugh,

play count the canadian flags on the canadians from canadia,

play ridge racer (next to the mens, next to the TV,

and if you need some quiet time, hit the prayer room.

check out the big screen tv, wait for eastenders to come on then change channels,

hit the bar just behind the big screen tv, theres a bartender called Andy, hes good for a laugh,

damn mayne, I'm sorry you've spent so much tim ehere! but thanks for the advice.

Damn... Spot on!