inFATuAtion.

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
I got it bad, y'all. Word to King Tipsy. I've posted about her before, but for the know-nots, I'm talkin' 'bout Cl*udia aka "bitty in the BK's lounge" (as in BK's Carne Asada & Sonoran Style Hot Dogs). This girl is the epitome of ooooh weeeee. Ass like a horse 'n face like porcelain. Thing is...I think she's married. I'm too distracted to look at her ring finger when I'm ordering. (Actually, I think my conscience won't allow me to check for fear of disappointment.) I can't even really spit game 'cause she only speaks the espa??ol and I am nowhere near fluent. So far the whole "cute guy struggling to speak spanish" approach isn't working. (It usually does.)The window she takes my order from is a small 2'x2' window. I like to pretend I'm going to one of those ol' carnival robot gypsy wishing machines and my wish is for a beautiful woman and then the gypsy comes to life right then and there.This woman is so damn fresh. Come through my town on a Wednesday night, I'll take you to see her. And if you can spit game in her native tongue, maybe we can get into some ol' Cyrano De South Tucson type shit.So....who's got you all twisted up in the game?Herm

Comments

• i thought this post was going to be about the rod stewart song.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    So....who's got you all twisted up in the game?

Man, if this was yesterday I would speak on my crush with the knowledge that it would be annonymous but after a short IM convo with Day yesterday I realized that there might be a few people on here that know her.

alls I will say is I met homegirl at Starshoes one night, we was on the dancefloor til the houselights came on. Ran into her a few more times since then and had a ton of opportunities to say or do something, but that schoolboy crush nervousness overtakes me everytime.

The sad thing is I can see my opportunity passing right before me, but my body, mind, and heart ain't on the same plane when it comes to homegirl.

• lucerolucero 425 Posts

So....who's got you all twisted up in the game?

young lady temping at work, this probably sounds madd cornball but the first time we rapped was back in dec at the ol xmas party .. that was all coche, everyone goes on holiday for a few weeks as you do & its a good month and a bit before we cross paths again .. get lunch lined up, followed by more lunches, a few beers and so on .. puttin in on the spade tip .. anyway, she's real cool but I was never too sure on where she was at, that can be a tricky chestnut to crack nahmean, then at lunch last week she tells me shes been seeing some dude for 3 weeks & its all going pretty good .. daahhummmn, 3 fuggin weeks, that means honeymoon period is kickin in, arrghh!!

meanwhile I been gettin myself into other situations and I can sense infatuation there (one way, not two), and rappin with other ladies too, but theres only one causing the fat .. the temping gig will be done real soon, so yeah I just got to keep it cool & avoid makin any dumb moves

Word to King Tipsy.

• bobbydeebobbydee 849 Posts
    Was spinning my cousin's 21st on fri(i thought i was playing for love but my aunt dropped me a hundy which was real nice).

So i put on my "take a leak song" but i see this cute girl sitting down on my way out and decide to forsake the pain in my side and dance/talk to her. Names Harriett, year younger than me. Says I should play out more I shoot back to the decks to execute a mix telling her i'll be back in a second. I look back up and shes gone, and i see her and her freinds at the gate. Run up as shes getting into her car, and with a white board marker and a 7" sleeve (i had to improvise) tell her "now is the part where you give me your number" and she actually did!

So i got the digits... but as said above, the school boy nerves are in full effect... i don't know how to take it from here.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Sa**na

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I'll take you to see her. And if you can spit game in her native tongue, maybe we can get into some ol' Cyrano De South Tucson type shit.

Herm, for real, you are one of my most favoritest dudes on here.