Where would I find a leopard print blazer....

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
prefereable with black lapels?I need something sleezy and tacky. A velvet smoking jacket might be nice as well. I've tried looking online, but I don't really know where to look. And shit, I would have somebody custom make it, if I knew where to go to get that done.I've visited all the used clothing stores, but the selection is usually crap, and I'm too big for most of that shit anyways.plaese help me.oh yeah, NRR.

Comments

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    dude. he's not going to go for that. you know that.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    G*ry have you tried your closet?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    dude. he's not going to go for that. you know that.

Its for me, and HE already said that he wants a black wig.

I'm not really sure why, but hey, I'm all for it.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    God help us.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

That's what I was thinking! LOL!

Look:

seriously!

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    all this time i been doing karaoke/norebang with you and you DIDNT have a leopard print jacket? you a fukkin fake, bro.

but hey, i just did a lil jeans shopping a few weeks ago. you know, for my yearly shopping excursion and i know you know what im talking about kern co. represent. yeah, so anyways, you know these LA fuckers will pay upwards of $500 for a pair of jeans. and they put fake dirt and rub the color out to make it look all cowboy styles or some shit.

i even did a lil research cuz i wasnt about to drop down $100+ on some stupid jeans without at least knowing why. did you know these frilly fucks will wear a $500 pair of jeans for like 6 months without washing it? and theyre all proud like theyre custom designing some shit. i mean, fuck, it aint easy being this cool. well, i dont wash jeans cuz, well, theyre jeans. who knew i was on the cusp of the fashion frontier.

yeah, anyways, they also make tshirts now for around $100 that look like your average jack off towel complete with fake/real donkey tracks. i mean, what the fuck?

anyways, the point im trying to make is, when you get that leopard print jacket, give me $25 and i'll wipe my ass with it and make you hip im talking HIP!

One would think, right??? I have an image to maintain.

I DO have a special pair of leopard print boxers that I wear on special occasions. I call them my Party Pants. I figure that when drinking heavily, there is always the possibility that one's pants may accidentally come off. So its best to be prepared.

Also, lately I've been thinking that I should wear a Top Hat when drinking. I'm not sure why.

This dude looks like he's having a great time!

I wonder if the 3 Day Suit Broker could make that shit.

or Fam Mart. I bet Koreans could do it.

• edubedub 715 Posts
    try this place:

Costumes On Haight

call them up... I think I've seen your shits in their window display once.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Damn, Gary. You got some great taste in jackets...

• G*ry have you tried your closet?

OH SHIT! I was hoping that picture would appear!

try this place:

Costumes On Haight

call them up... I think I've seen your shits in their window display once.

Man that website was booty! haha. Anyways, I don't want a costume. I want that REAL SCHITT.

Man, I should come up with my own clothing line. I would have the illest loungewear ever and Flip The Frog t-shirts and shit.

And then I would punch myself in the jaw repeatedly until it swells up and then pretend I was popeye. Gakakakakakakak! toot toot!