What am i missing?plaese to explain...

Comments

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    What am i missing?

From the material I heard, nothing.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    What am i missing?

plaese to explain...

This reminds me of something I wanted to ask you about, Young Phonics.

I have noticed many "neosoul heads" making the transition to being "Black Rock heads" lately... where are you in your personal progress towards Black Rock headism?

• What am i missing?

plaese to explain...

I have noticed many "neosoul heads" making the transition to being "Black Rock heads" lately... where are you in your personal progress towards Black Rock headism?

What are "Black Rock heads" feelin these days? Old Living Colour albums? Vernon Reid and DJ Spooky collabs?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    What am i missing?

plaese to explain...

What are "Black Rock heads" feelin these days? Old Living Colour albums? Vernon Reid and DJ Spooky collabs?

We must ask Young Phonics.

• What am i missing?

plaese to explain...

yeah I kinda wonder the same thing. It's reaks of 80's irony and straight up snobbery. I guess everyone jumped from Stevie and Donny's dilz to Parliament and Demonz Fuzz?

Personally, you'll never catch me wearing a fucking mo-hawk or any of that L.A. bullshit. Strictly TTLAB record related digging shirts

Don't get me wrong some of tracks where good (especially the joint with Georgia Ann) but people are acting like it's these dudes all over again

9 Gucci Belts

• Does this mean you're considering reversing your "no rock ever" stance?

• Does this mean you're considering reversing your "no rock ever" stance?

rock en espanol, hommy

YE YE YE !