SOUL STRUT, where are they now?

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
Damn these dudes who make Real World movez. Haven't heard from Phill, Mike Davis, HAZ, Young Einstein, in a minute. Where are they now?

Comments

• Options
    I don't think Real World Moves are possible in Montreal.

K.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    Damn these dudes who make Real World movez. Haven't heard from Phill in a minute.

Didn't he ANNOUNCE right here on Soul Strut that he was retiring from this board?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    from mylatency in the Sanneh thread

HAZ is having login issues (he voluntarily asked to be banned a while ago and for some reason the temporary unbanning is registering him as underage? I dunno, I couldn't figure it out).

• bboyparkzbboyparkz 549 Posts
    Damn these dudes who make Real World movez. Haven't heard from Phill, Mike Davis, HAZ, Young Einstein, in a minute. Where are they now?

Well UD are in europe and coming to my town in April. So I hope to hook up with stein

• phono13phono13 842 Posts

Well UD are in europe and coming to my town in April. So I hope to hook up with stein

Just saw a new UD single in the local store.

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    Damn these dudes who make Real World movez. Haven't heard from Phill in a minute.

Didn't he ANNOUNCE right here on Soul Strut that he was retiring from this board?

if im not mistaken, he also about a week later announced that he retired from beeing retired from this board.

• IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts
    PHIL??? He's probably working on the Soundtrack to the WORLD of Beats DVD I hear it's gonna be a double DISK set...

• HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
    Einstein is on tour in Europe.