Post A Weird Looking Or Fugly Band Photo

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
This one is a beauty.....one guy looks like Andre The Giant.....two black dudes and a white chick....and it's a COUNTRY ROCK LP!!!!!!!!

Comments

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    HAHA, that's insane.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

Here's another favorite of mine. Classic girl on the organ with shruggie-face on guitar. :a good look:

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Here's another favorite of mine. Classic girl on the organ with shruggie-face on guitar. :a good look:

Whoaa.....what kind of tunes are they doing???

And are both of the ones you posted Canadian??

Alberta has a lot of ugly people. The mustache on this guy was NOT drawn on.

http://ish.uwaterloo.ca/aaron/pictures/thecastels.jpg

Whoaa.....what kind of tunes are they doing???

And are both of the ones you posted Canadian??
    Yeah, and the one that I just posted is Canadian.

The new colonials, if you click on it I did a review on waxidermy. The castels is unfortunately very bad. There may be one or two salvagable tracks, but from what I remember it was heavy on the organ (and the girl on the organ is heavy), and really bad organ too.

The opposite, is great though. Bass, organ, guitar, sorta garagey, and the guitar was toned down and put way in the background. I'll review it on waxidermy once I can clean it up a bit and record better sound.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    That's a nice vest dude's got on.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts

Dudes rockin a felt 50 bp vest. ahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahhahahahaa

• i see pictures of midgets. pictures of amputees. pictures of strange men wearing either tight clothing or none at all. all within this thread's future...

I was pretty excited when I found a copy of this....had visions of the guy on the right doing a Hendrix thang......then I flipped it over.....had my doubts....and was pretty disappointed with it musically.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

Dudes rockin a felt 50 bp vest. ahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahhahahahaa

Yeah I'm pretty serious though, dude's vest is aaight. Pete's sweater is off the chain too. I would fuck with that in a second.

i see pictures of midgets. pictures of amputees. pictures of strange men wearing either tight clothing or none at all. all within this thread's future...

That's amazing......earlier I had a weird premonition that had something to do with Homer Simpson and an ass crack!!!

Lots of uglies in this one. Excuse the angle, had to get the flash going for full uglies effect.

Especially check dude in the bottom right, and the people on the ladder. That horse is fucking ugly too.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Pete's sweater is off the chain too. I would fuck with that in a second

Holy crap! I didn't notice that. Hands across Canada sweater. Off the chain.

i see pictures of midgets. pictures of amputees. pictures of strange men wearing either tight clothing or none at all. all within this thread's future...

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Pete's sweater is off the chain too. I would fuck with that in a second

Holy crap! I didn't notice that. Hands across Canada sweater. Off the chain.

HAHAHAHAHA Hands Across Canada sweater I am FUCKING BOUT THAT SHIT!!!

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts

I was pretty excited when I found a copy of this....had visions of the guy on the right doing a Hendrix thang......

Is the black guy a bassist or a drummer?

Everytime I see a photo of an interracial rock band, nine times out of ten the black guy is back there in the rhythm section playing bass or drums. (You know, Little Feat/Three Dog Night disease.)

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

• Options
    Bad or good look?

Lace suit?

K in Canada.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    This ones courtesy of Fag-na

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    HAH!

My guess is the guy on the right later starred in Deliverance

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    Lots of uglies in this one. Excuse the angle, had to get the flash going for full uglies effect.

Especially check dude in the bottom right, and the people on the ladder. That horse is fucking ugly too.

hahaha wow. amazing

Bad or good look?

K in Canada.

Lace suit is

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts