Ernie B appreciation ...

tiger_blurptiger_blurp 275 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
I'm sure this has been done before on this board, but I gotta give props to Ernie B.I bought $110 worth of 45s from them a few weeks ago, but mistakenly sent them to an old address I moved out of a year ago (it was saved in my settings, and I was stupid and forgot to check the info while I was making the order). I discovered the mistake when I noticed it was taking forever for my records to arrive, 'cause Ernie NEVER takes long. They're always super quick with the turnaround, and I've NEVER had any problems with them.Anyway, I emailed them and explained my mistake, took full credit for my stupidity, and offered to pay shipping again if the package was returned to them. Dude emailed me back within the day and told me not to worry about the shipping and that they would send the package for free if/once they got the returned package.I last heard from them on Friday. Today (Wednesday night) I came home from a particularly shitty day at work (in which I may have actually lost my piece of shit job because of an argument with a co-worker), and waiting for me at the door was my re-sent package from Ernie B. Like new.Seriously, these guys are fast, professional, courteous, and they got good shit. I can't endorse them enough.I know that the postage cost is probably a drop in the bucket for them, and maybe other companies are equally as cooperative, but they don't have to be, and because of that, it really meant a lot to me to not only get my records, but to get them promptly and in perfect shape.(btw, I'm really glad that my old apartment is still vacant, so the package never got delivered to that wrong address. I am a lucky bastard).Anyway, propers to Ernie B for saving me from my own stupidity.

Comments

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    for a sec I thought this was "Eric B appreciation"

I was like hell naw dude, haha.

• anthonypearsonanthonypearson 2,442 Posts
    ernie b is old school as fuk and radical.