Galactic Fractures Radio Show - 3/12/2006

pj4533pj4533 481 Posts
edited March 2006 in Announcements
Check out the 'Land of 1000 Dances' section, moving from the obvious Wicked Pickett version to the obscure version by 'Watts Little Angel Band', a version done by kids banging on garbage cans(?!). Other highlights include the cover of DJ Shadow 'Organ Donor' by Lefties Soul Connection & the Johnny Griffith instrumental version of Billy Sha Rae's "Do It". Don't miss out!Download show from my website: http://www.galacticfractures.com/ Playlist:Tom Brock - There's Nothing In This World That Can Stop Me From Loving YouBobby Bland - Ain't No Love In The Heart Of The CityFunk Factory - Rein Ne Va Plus Irma Thomas - Time Is On My Side Erma Franklin - Piece Of My Heart Big Ella - How Long Can I Pt 2 Rufus and Chaka Khan - Tell Me Something Good Eddie Hazel - California Dreamin Speedometer - Work It outWooden Glass - Monkey Hips And Rice Lou Courtney - Hot Butter N All Pt 1 Donald Height - Life Is Free James Brown - (Short Personal Message) Dont be a dropout Wilson Pickett - Land of 1000 Dances Chris Kenner - Land of 1000 Dances Watts Little Angel Band - Land of 1000 Dances US Warren & the Ghengis Pea - Hard Headed Woman The Capprells - Close Your Eyes Black Souls - Baki Mutane Nakuka Pearl Reeves - Cool With A Groove OFS Unlimited - Mister Kidneys Leon and The Burners - Whiplash Lillian Hale - Don't Boom BoomGloria Walker & the Chevelles - You Hit The Spot BabyLefties Soul Connection - Organ Donor Laura Lee - I Need It Just As Bad As You Billy Sha Rae - Do It Johnny Griffith - Do It Jonathon - No Place Like Home Jodi Gales - Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is Pt 1 Downbeats - Say The Word Clarence Curvan - Feeling Nice Magic Disco Machine - Scratchin Evans Pyramid - No I Wont Panache - Every Brother Ain't A Brother