so last night i was at a party...

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
i wasn't too drunk or anything, but this scared the shit out of me! anyone ever seen this?! Alive In Joburg

Comments

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    Damn, production value was high on that short. I totally thought that the alien in the beginning (in that weird suite) was the dude in YoungEinstein's avatar.

What kind of a party was this? Where I come from google video is not the center of attention at social events

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    me and mole's buddy had a live, on the air performance on kexp.org the afterparty was at some digital production guy's loft, and he actually was playing weird shit on this huge projector. when i asked him where he got it, he said it (dvd) came with his subscription of RES magazine. i got home and googled it... what up a*ron?

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    me and mole's buddy had a live, on the air performance on kexp.org the afterparty was at some digital production guy's loft, and he actually was playing weird shit on this huge projector. when i asked him where he got it, he said it (dvd) came with his subscription of RES magazine. i got home and googled it...
    Ah, OK, that was much cooler than the explanation I thought you were going to give:

"Mole discovered a civilization of miniature aliens living in his collection of lunch-boxes, upon googling for a price check we found this documentary of their struggle."

what up a*ron?

Not much. Just really "stoaked" about my recent finds from this dealer. In hindsight, this has been one of the best weekends I've had in forever. And it ain't over.

I'M ON TOP OF THE WORLD, MAH!

NY treat you good?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    me and mole's buddy had a live, on the air performance on kexp.org the afterparty was at some digital production guy's loft, and he actually was playing weird shit on this huge projector. when i asked him where he got it, he said it (dvd) came with his subscription of RES magazine. i got home and googled it... what up a*ron?

Find me a job in Seattle, I wanna fucking party with you guys.

Last nights party was fucking wack. On top of that my broke ass homies trying to weasel out of shit the whole night and the shit drove me crazy

"Ad*m, yo can you drive, I ain't trying to pay gas prices now"
    "Ad*m yo lets get some food before we hit this party, I'm kinda low on funds can you get me?"

(after being at the party for like an hour and my friends ain't getting no butt dawg)

"Ad*m this parties wack c'mon lets go home" x 50

Now I'm stoned on a gloomy sunday afternoon wanting some sushi

On the bright side I wrecked shit at the gym and talked it up with cute girl at the check in counter.

110 lbs of pure furysex up in this bitch!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    that party was fun, how does that one Wilco song go? I'm always falling in love...

depressed/sleepless in seattle again... (sigh)

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i would think your prospective would be of a much more positive nature...