Mani Fresh.

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
I got a manicure and a pedicure for the first time today. Ladyfriend bought me a gift certificate when she noticed my habit of biting my cuticles (not biting them off, just lightly rubbing my teeth over them 'til they make a "clicking" sound...strangequirks-related). Foot massage was cool, but I've had better. I like the way homegirl jacked off my big toe, though. That was a first.Anyways, I can't see myself ever paying for this on a regular basis. I'm pretty low maintenance when it comes to that kind of stuff. Any of you hit the Pedi Crakk from time to time?Herm

Comments

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    another nameless strutter got me into mani's. to me its more like going to the dentist (just keeping them shits clean above normal maintenance). since ive been in nyc mani's have become routine (this city is durty). i'll take a foot massage, but i leave the pedi's for those who show their foots in public (i.e. not me).

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    I got one last time I was in Brazil. no one in there spoke ENglish so my boy and I just sorta talked shit about everyone the whole time. sorta took the edge off. else it coulda been a little weird in there being the only guys.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Umm...can we say that this thread is headed down the slippery slope to ville

• I got one last time I was in Brazil. no one in there spoke ENglish so my boy and I just sorta talked shit about everyone the whole time. sorta took the edge off. else it coulda been a little weird in there being the only guys.

This thread is about getting a manicure, not a Brazil wax.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Umm...can we say that this thread is headed down the slippery slope to ville

A wise man once said:

I get manicures to keep my cuticles suitable
    Player, don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful.

Besides, holmeses can question my (metro)sexuality all they want, those that matter know how it really goes down.

Herm