BULLY

KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
Anyone else been collecting the 7"s on this canadian label? I'm particularly into the first Sixtoo and the Moodswing ones.

Comments

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    yes!

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    i recently acquired this:

pretty good actually.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Hi,

I know the dude who puts these out; back in the day he used to work in a movie theater. I remember he had a badly drawn Wu-Tang clan logo on the door of his locker.

Seriously, though, dude is a very nice guy & has help give some much needed exposure to some local acts.

Many props.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Hi,

I know the dude who puts these out; back in the day he used to work in a movie theater. I remember he had a badly drawn Wu-Tang clan logo on the door of his locker.

Seriously, though, dude is a very nice guy & has help give some much needed exposure to some local acts.

Many props.

Awesome.

See, this is why I love soulstrut. You post something about giving props to some label, and then 5 minutes later someone replies saying that the know the guy who's their brother-in-law, or they went to school with him, or they live with him, or they went to school tieht his sister.. anyway you get the idea.

• hobo_dhobo_d 331 Posts
    Anyone else been collecting the 7"s on this canadian label? I'm particularly into the first Sixtoo and the Moodswing ones.

yes...

strictly for the headz they are

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    My friend elektro4 put out a 45 on there and has a full album coming soon called "keystroke one". It's highly recommened, I think it's super duper top notch stuff w/some psych influences.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Is he releasing the LP on Bully?

Cause... if the release an album, that will be kind of weird.

I dunno why... it just will be.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    I don't think there'll be a vinyl release for the full length, cd only. They're keeping the vinyl format restricted to 45's.

• rpmrpm 144 Posts
    marco is dope!
    great guy and always very fair.
    all the stuff on Bully is aces.
    (shameless self promotion)

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    i recently acquired this:

pretty good actually.

i was in a band for awhile with Matt.

hilarious dude.. havent seen him in years though.

cool to se he's still keepin it real

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    Just got the Scott Matelic one, new Sixtoo and Mat Young. Mat Young brings the hot fire. I'm feeeling most of these releases. Even though on their web page a while back they were like "We bang harder than Heardrums and Memphix". hahahahaa

• rpmrpm 144 Posts
    thanks meaty!

C7's stuff should be nice

...but Marco ain't even tryin' to compete with Memphix and Heardrums, ya'll

are on your own thing and you do it well.